APIs & Integrations

LiranC
Miembro

API - get Company's phone number

resolver

Hi!

is it possible to get with API the Company's phone number field value?

currently I am using that Contact has the mobile phone number field

and Company has the phone number field = landline 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Thanks for jumping in, @Anonymous.

@LiranC, you are correct that the public Companies API does not allow for custom searches (e.g. by phone number) at this time.

That said, we now have a CRM Search API in private beta which supports this functionality.

I can’t guarantee that you’ll get access, but if you're interested, please share the following with me via direct message and I’ll share the application process with you:
• The Hub ID of your primary HubSpot account.
• The Hub ID of the account in which you will be testing.
• Confirmation that you are beta tolerant. Private betas are subject to breaking changes without notice. This means that participants should test the APIs in QA and not production environments. You must be tolerant of potential issues to participate at this early stage.
• Confirmation that you are willing to provide feedback. Private betas are typically made up of small, hand-selected groups of customers and partners who experiment with the new APIs and then provide feedback directly to the product team.
• Confirmation of your use case.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

You should be able to do this... can you provide some more details? What API are you connecting to and where are you trying to use the phone number?

0 Me gusta
LiranC
Miembro

resolver

How can I use the Hubspot API to search a company by the phone number field?

The Companies API documentations lists only the option to search a company by domain (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/companies/search_companies_by_domain)

I'm looking for an option similar to the Search API available for Contacts (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/search_contacts)

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Thanks for jumping in, @Anonymous.

@LiranC, you are correct that the public Companies API does not allow for custom searches (e.g. by phone number) at this time.

That said, we now have a CRM Search API in private beta which supports this functionality.

I can’t guarantee that you’ll get access, but if you're interested, please share the following with me via direct message and I’ll share the application process with you:
• The Hub ID of your primary HubSpot account.
• The Hub ID of the account in which you will be testing.
• Confirmation that you are beta tolerant. Private betas are subject to breaking changes without notice. This means that participants should test the APIs in QA and not production environments. You must be tolerant of potential issues to participate at this early stage.
• Confirmation that you are willing to provide feedback. Private betas are typically made up of small, hand-selected groups of customers and partners who experiment with the new APIs and then provide feedback directly to the product team.
• Confirmation of your use case.

Isaac Takushi

LiranC
Miembro

resolver

Thanks @IsaacTakushi 

Will it be possible to be notidied when this beta become official?

my integrators prefer to work with a stable version

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @LiranC.

Totally understandable.

You can subscribe to the Developer Changelog to be notified when this and other APIs exit Developer Preview and are considered fully stable.

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta