APIs & Integrations

AChopra
メンバー

API for Hubspot list of users including 2FA

解決

Can anyone please post the API for Hubspot list of users including 2FA asap?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
albertsg
解決策
ガイド役

解決

@AChopra it might not be possible to retrieve the status of 2FA and/or MFA due to security reasons. Someone with such a list of users could target those without the extra security settings, becoming a security issue for the account owners.

I would suggest you contacting Hubspot support directly to get an official answer from them.

Did my answer help you? Mark it as a solution

You also connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
albertsg
ガイド役

解決

Hi @AChopra , instead of asking the Community to post something "asap", why don't you check the API Documentation? It includes everything you need to know to be able to properly work with Hubspot's API, so I'm sure you can find what you need. And if it's not there, then please elaborate more your message, write some example of what you are trying to achieve and be polite asking the Community for help 🙂

AChopra
メンバー

解決

Thanks, @albertsg - I tried checking the API documentation, however, I was not able to find the API which can provide 2FA and/or MFA status(enabled/disabled) of the users. If anyone can assist me on this it will be really appreciated.

0 いいね!
albertsg
解決策
ガイド役

解決

@AChopra it might not be possible to retrieve the status of 2FA and/or MFA due to security reasons. Someone with such a list of users could target those without the extra security settings, becoming a security issue for the account owners.

I would suggest you contacting Hubspot support directly to get an official answer from them.