APIs & Integrations

rohanbg

API V3 - Get all contacts with their list details

How can get all the contacts with their list details in the V3 API

(GET/crm/v3/objects/contacts).

This was possible through the old API by setting showListMemberships as true

(GET /contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all)

Is there any way to achieve this in the new HubSpot V3 contacts API?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
PatrickSu
Participant

Hi @WendyGoh , are there updates regarding this issue? I have a similar query as @rohanbg above. We'd like to pull all contacts, and have list membership listed next to each contact. As of now I can't really find documentation on the new API docs: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts
Thanks for your help! 

0 Upvotes
AChong1
Contributor

Any updates on this @WendyGoh ? Also, trying to filter a contact list in the contact API by last activity date, but the filter isn't working. Let me know if you see something.  {"property":"notes_last_updated","operator":"IS_MORE_THAN_X_DAYS_AGO","value":"1 DAY","type":"datetime-rolling

0 Upvotes
JMøjbæk

Hi

Sitting with the exact same issue here.

I would like to enrich the result from the V3 search API with which lists, the contact is a mamber of.

In V1 this corresponds to adding "&showListMemberships=true" to my query.

I haven't found a way of doing this in V3 yet.

0 Upvotes
dburnier
Participant

@rohanbg have you found a solution for retrieving showListMemberships=true with the API v3 ?

0 Upvotes
jasonashaw
Contributor

Has anything changed and can we use the new V3 search API to find all contacts in a list?

And if we need to continue using the old version, is there a way to get a complete count of the total number of contacts in a list?

(https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/[list#]/contacts/all?hapikey)

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @rohanbg,

When looking to retrieve contacts from a list, the best way for now is to continue using the Contact Lists API

If you're looking to search, filter or sort CRM objects, I would then recommend you to check out the CRM API | Search.

0 Upvotes
rohanbg

First of all, thanks for the quick reply.

I want to fetch all contacts in an account with their list memberships and not all contacts in a list.  So for each contact, all the lists the contact is associated with will be included.

Can we use the V3 Contact API for achieving this requirement?