APIs & Integrations

ybell
Participant

API Quotes endpoints no longer exist

SOLVE

Hello there I'm trying to create a new quote using /crm/v3/objects/quotes

But I can't see this resource on the documentation.

2 Accepted solutions
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @ybell.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response and confusion.

We have published revised v3 CRM Quotes API documentation in light of issues we discovered with creating quotes.

To highlight the note at the top of the Endpoints article:

Note: The CRM API currently only supports retrieving quotes that have been created by a HubSpot user in a HubSpot account. Creating and updating quotes through the CRM API is coming soon. Please subscribe to our changelog to make sure you receive any further updates about this issue.

If you have previously attempted to create quotes via this API, you will receive an email outlining how this change affects you.

Our team is working to address the issues and will publish relevant updates on the platform changelog.

We regret any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @ybell.

At this time, you will need to use a production API key to retrieve quotes via the v3 CRM Quotes API. OAuth support is one of the features the team is working to implement. 

We have updated the note at the top of the documentation to reflect this fact.

I want to personally apologize for the frustration and confusion I'm sure this situation has caused. I'll update this thread with news as I learn it. In the meantime, feel free to post additional questions and comments.

Isaac Takushi

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
JHelm
Participant

SOLVE

Hi,

Thanks for these updates - but do you know if there is any update now that we are 1 year on? I have been through the change logs and cannot find any updates regarding the Quotes API with OAuth. Do you know if its in the pipeline at all?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @ybell.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response and confusion.

We have published revised v3 CRM Quotes API documentation in light of issues we discovered with creating quotes.

To highlight the note at the top of the Endpoints article:

Note: The CRM API currently only supports retrieving quotes that have been created by a HubSpot user in a HubSpot account. Creating and updating quotes through the CRM API is coming soon. Please subscribe to our changelog to make sure you receive any further updates about this issue.

If you have previously attempted to create quotes via this API, you will receive an email outlining how this change affects you.

Our team is working to address the issues and will publish relevant updates on the platform changelog.

We regret any inconvenience this causes and appreciate your understanding.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
ybell
Participant

SOLVE

Hello there @IsaacTakushi 

Quick question

If I need to read the quotes i saw that i need crm.objects.quotes.read  so do I need to put this specific scope on https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize or I need another scope?

Because I'm already tried and it still show me this...

screenshot_05152020.PNG

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @ybell.

At this time, you will need to use a production API key to retrieve quotes via the v3 CRM Quotes API. OAuth support is one of the features the team is working to implement. 

We have updated the note at the top of the documentation to reflect this fact.

I want to personally apologize for the frustration and confusion I'm sure this situation has caused. I'll update this thread with news as I learn it. In the meantime, feel free to post additional questions and comments.

Isaac Takushi

ybell
Participant

SOLVE

Hello there @IsaacTakushi 

Quick question

If I need to read the quotes i saw that i need crm.objects.quotes.read  so do I need to put this specific scope on https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize or I need another scope?

Because I'm already tried and it still show me this

screenshot_05152020.PNG

0 Upvotes