APIs & Integrations

ASilva38

API Notice | Gravity Forms Plugin

SOLVE

Hey Guys, I saw that there is a new API notice in Hubspot and I wasn't sure how that works with the Gravity Forms Plugin. Is it up to gravity forms to work around this new update or will I have to do something?

Anyone else using hubspot with gravity forms that has experience, please help.

Notice Below

Please note:

Starting November 30, 2022, HubSpot API keys will no longer be able to be used as an authentication method to access HubSpot APIs. In addition, starting July 15, 2022, you'll no longer be able to create new HubSpot API keys.

Learn more about this change and how to migrate an API key integration to use a private app instead.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
coldrickjack
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @ASilva38,

Just to confirm, you are using the Gravity Forms Integration? If so you shouldn't have to worry at all. It's true HubSpot has rolled out changes but the integration wouldn't be impacted by those changes and if they were yes, it would be on gravity forms to work to ensure it was updated appropriately. 

I'd imagine the message is just being shown more as a heads up but if you wanted to confirm your best bet would be to reach out to Gravity forms directly as they have built, maintain and support this integration. 

Hope this helps,

Jack

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
coldrickjack
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hey @ASilva38,

Just to confirm, you are using the Gravity Forms Integration? If so you shouldn't have to worry at all. It's true HubSpot has rolled out changes but the integration wouldn't be impacted by those changes and if they were yes, it would be on gravity forms to work to ensure it was updated appropriately. 

I'd imagine the message is just being shown more as a heads up but if you wanted to confirm your best bet would be to reach out to Gravity forms directly as they have built, maintain and support this integration. 

Hope this helps,

Jack

0 Upvotes