APIs & Integrations

JeffBantz
Contributor

API Key Sunset: Failure Notifications?

We've gone through all of our code and we think we've updated everything so that we are ready when API Key Support is sunset. However, we had hundreds of locations and I'm guessing we may have missed something somewhere. 

Does anyone know what kind of messaging there will be if something fails because an API Key is still in use? I'm dreading the need to manually walk through all of our Workflows, API Webhooks and external code.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @JeffBantz 👋 I didn't find any details in the guide or in my internal messaging. I'll take this to my resources. If I get any additional clarification, I'll update here.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
JeffBantz
Contributor

Thanks @Jaycee_Lewis - an additional issue I'm finding with the API Call Log is that there is no underlying information being stored with the API requests. We still have some coming through that are simply "/crm/v3/objects/contacts/search" and there is no information in the Request or Reply Header or Body. To me, that seems like an issue on the HubSpot side but Tech Support wasn't able to help out. Anyone know how to better drill down?

0 Upvotes