APIs & Integrations

lisa_farbe

API Integration for Amazon and eBay with Hubspot to manage customer support

SOLVE

Hello,

we are looking for some help with a custom API integration for Amazon and eBay with Hubspot to manage our customer support. We already contacted the Hubspot Customer Support several times, but couldn' find a solution, yet.

We run several online shops for wall paints with Shopify. In addition, we sell our products via eBay and Amazon Seller Central. Through each platform, we receive numerous customer queries about our products or orders, which we currently answer from each platform individually.

Problem
Logging into each sales channel to answer queries is time consuming and cumbersome. If one team member has already answered a query, the other team members cannot see this unless they log into each platform themselves. Therefore, we would like to be able to answer all requests bundled from HubSpot. We were able to successfully connect Shopify.

For Amazon and eBay, we tried connecting via SyncSpider and Zapier, but were only able to import orders or products, if at all, not customer queries. We couldn't find a tool to sync customer requests and HubSpot support didn't know of any apps either, so they recommended we search for an agency through the solutions directory.

Requirements
We want to answer all customer queries from within HubSpot, regardless of which platform we use.
To do this, we need to create an API connection from Amazon Seller Central or eBay to Hubspot to import customer queries and export responses. It is also important that the status (i.e. that a response has taken place) is included so that the request is marked as answered on Amazon Seller Central and eBay and we can meet the timelines.

Since such a connection exists for ZenDesk, we assume that this connection is possible on the part of Amazon Seller Central and eBay.

We really hope anyone of you has an idea how we can solve this issue.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Lisa

1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@lisa_farbe I just with my team and got to know you're already connected with us 😅.  My team will email you the next steps.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

@lisa_farbe I just with my team and got to know you're already connected with us 😅.  My team will email you the next steps.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@himanshurauthan , @lynton -- do you all have advice for @lisa_farbe ?

himanshurauthan

SOLVE

Thank you @dennisedson for the opportunity.

Hello @lisa_farbe,

I and my team can help you with this. We offer HubSpot Amazon & eBay Integration Services, schedule a meeting with our expert so we can have a detailed discussion.

Hope we connect soon!

Regards,