APIs & Integrations

AShamny

API Calls

SOLVE

Hey guys  

I downloaded an app to my account and I want to know if I am paying for the API calls from his side.

For instence, if I am doing an action on the app and its logging it on my hubspot account, is it costing me 1 call. 

Thanks! 

1 Accepted solution
coldrickjack
Solution
Top Contributor

API Calls

SOLVE

Hey @AShamny,

If you've integrated a system with HubSpot and it's interfacing with any of the data in your portal it would definitely be consuming a certain amount of API calls. However, this isn't necessarily something that you'd be "paying" for. It really depends on the type of app it is but the API limits can be found here: 

If it's a "private app" you can look at the logs to understand how many API calls it's consuming. If it's an app installed via the ecosystem or another source you won't have any visibility on this. However, the API limits are quite generous and shouldn't cause any issues for you.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
coldrickjack
Solution
Top Contributor

API Calls

SOLVE

Hey @AShamny,

If you've integrated a system with HubSpot and it's interfacing with any of the data in your portal it would definitely be consuming a certain amount of API calls. However, this isn't necessarily something that you'd be "paying" for. It really depends on the type of app it is but the API limits can be found here: 

If it's a "private app" you can look at the logs to understand how many API calls it's consuming. If it's an app installed via the ecosystem or another source you won't have any visibility on this. However, the API limits are quite generous and shouldn't cause any issues for you.

0 Upvotes