APIs & Integrations

thefkon
Participant

500 errors on /integrations/v1/xxx/timeline/event

Hi there,

We have an app that uses the above API. And we've started seeing a large volume of 500s when hitting this endpoint (accross different customer accounts).

For example:

`PUT https://api.hubapi.com/integrations/v1/xxxx/timeline/event ` resulted in a `500 Internal Server Error` response: {"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"3ebb749e-d31c-4b36-ae0b-5055f9996bcf"}

Was there any change on the Hubspot side that could have triggered this? Any hints on debugging this?

Cheers

7 Replies 7
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@thefkon ,  checking in on this.  We are reporting very low numbers of errors now.  Is this consistent with what you are seeing?

0 Upvotes
thefkon
Participant

We are seeing a decrease in errors! Thanks.

However its worth noting that the 500s are not completely gone yet. Seems that the number of hubspot accounts suffering from the issues has gone down quite a bit though. As we have only 5 different hubspot accounts, of our users, experiencing issues in the last 30mins. Compared to 300+ accounts before.

Hubspot Integration SLISLO  Datadog 2020-12-03 at 6.23.10 am.png

Cheers

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey all, we have identified the issue and reverted some changes that were calling a backend service that is failing.  We are seeing a drop in failures, but please report back if you are seeing things differently.  (This reversion happened at approx 10am EST)

0 Upvotes
NBP
Top Contributor

Hello!

I confirm  this issue too!

Two examples today : 

{"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"8eb47006-38fc-418f-bd54-b3acc7e1affc"}

{"status":"error","message":"internal error","correlationId":"83110bab-06ca-435a-9244-a3110b4f4001"}

Thank you

0 Upvotes
thefkon
Participant

Hi folks any updates on this?  @ 

Would there be any workarounds that we can implement until a solution is found to this problem?

We've got bunch of unhappy customer's who's apps are broken 😞

Thanks

0 Upvotes
nikolajovanovic

Hi,

I can confirm the same issue, we've started seeing it from yesterday. It doesn't happen on every request, but it happens really often. Other APIs we're using (forms, contacts, deals) work fine without any problems.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Nikola

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @thefkon 

A: Welcome to the Community! 🤗

B:  I noticed that this issue has been reported by another user (I also saw that you reached out to support).  I have added your case to the existing case.  Will report back if I have news!