APIs & Integrations

arun_mohan
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

3rd Party Authorisation with my custom React App.

SOLVE

Hi.

I have a private content access LMS platform –
studio.made2grow.de. We are planning to add a web app (React app) hosted in HubSpot. Now, we are questioning ourselves about the authorization of the user between the studio.made2grow.de and our application.  Is it possible to authorize studio.made2grow.de users in an embedded react app in studio.made2grow.de? In order to clarify my question, I have attached a screenshot.

Screenshot 2021-04-16 at 12.15.42.png

Just ❤️ HubSpot CMS
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
lynton
Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Yes, this is possible! If you aren't already using CMS Enterprise, I highly recommend upgrading to it. You can use serverless functions to securely perform authentication and other API integration on the backend. This keeps your application secure and provides an extra layer of backend code. We are big fans of using React with HubSpot CMS and serverless functions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
lynton
Solution

SOLVE

Yes, this is possible! If you aren't already using CMS Enterprise, I highly recommend upgrading to it. You can use serverless functions to securely perform authentication and other API integration on the backend. This keeps your application secure and provides an extra layer of backend code. We are big fans of using React with HubSpot CMS and serverless functions.

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @arun_mohan 

Adding @lynton to this for some sage advice 😀