APIs & Integrations

joe_davison96
Membre

204 - "No fields were submitted"

Hello,

I am trying to integrate HubSpot into a custom form and my PHP knowledge is limited. So any help would be very much appreciated.

When submitting my form i am getting a log of 204. When I go to my form submissions I can see an entry but no data is being carried across.

Bellow is my form code.
HTML:

<input id="first_name" class="hs-input" name="first_name" type="text" placeholder="First Name" autocomplete="given-name" value="" required>
    <input id="lastname" class="hs-input" name="last_name" type="text" placeholder="Last Name" autocomplete="family-name" value="" required>
    <input id="phonenumber" class="hs-input" name="phone_number" type="number" placeholder="Phone Number" value="" required>
    <input value="Submit" type="submit">

And i am using the PHP script from this link:

Submit data to a form | HubSpot Forms API

POST https://forms.hubspot.com/uploads/form/v2/:portal_id/:form_guid - Send form submission data to HubSpot. Form submissions from external sources can be made to any registered HubSpot form. You can see a list of forms on your portal by going to...

Thanks

0 Votes
1 Réponse
Derek_Gervais
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

204 - "No fields were submitted"

Hi @joe.davison96,

I can't say for certain what's going on just by looking at the HTML of your form; I'll need to actually see an example request that you're sending to the Forms API, and it'd also help to have a link to the corresponding form inside HubSpot.

0 Votes