• Workflow Extension
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • SEvrard on November 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I'd like to create a contact property that register the last deal created for that contact. For instance, if a contact has 3 deals called "test1", "test2" & "test3" created in 2019, 2020 & 2021, then thi contact property would be fi...
    Hall of Famer
    November 29, 2021 12:00
    Hi @SEvrard , Yes, this can be achieved with a simple deal-based workflow: This workflow would check for newly created deals, ...
  • jbogaert on November 29, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone, Hope our U.S. colleagues had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! This Thursday we're bringing the entire team together. That's right, the product team behind all of the Operations Hub features will be doing an exclusive showca...
  • niculeica on November 24, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Good evening, Could anyone advise if it's possible to copy a value from Deal activity section, namely from "This deal was created by USER", I'd like to copy the USER string, to a customer/created Property (let's say "Deal creator")? Would th...
    Community Manager
    November 29, 2021 01:56
    Hi @niculeica Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Indra @webdew @Kevin-C @JBeatty do you ...
  • Solved
    CapMonoro on November 23, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi all, We have our own software that we sell to clients, and we would like to develop a new HubSpot data sync app for them to use it. Basically we would like to be listed in the HubSpot data sync apps list. ¿Is this possible? We have su...
    HubSpot Moderator
    November 25, 2021 02:55
    Hi @CapMonoro , I believe that it's a long-term goal of the Data Sync team plans to open up their sync engine to external developers. In the meantim...
  • Solved
    JLilley on November 23, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have used the Hubspot sync to set up a Leads sync from Hubspot to D365, based on list membership. I have 3 Leads in the list in Hubspot, and none of them are pushing through into Dynamics. They all have email addresses, 2 have a Lifecycle Stage o...
    HubSpot Moderator
    November 25, 2021 03:05
    Hi @JLilley , I've asked one of our experts to take a look at it, and this is what they found: Our assumption is that "parentcontactid" ...
  • GMoss-Hawkins on November 22, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there, I am wondering if someone can help me understand a specific use case for webhooks in workflows and if it will reduce our reliance on API calls. We are working on a thought leadership/lead gen survey where people fill it out, get scored,...
    HubSpot Moderator
    November 29, 2021 05:35
    Hi @GMoss-Hawkins ! Sorry for the delay. I asked one of our internal experts: The webhook POST action will not trigger toward against the API l...
  • Michael6 on November 18, 2021
    1 upvotes
    2 Replies
    MS Dynamics 365 CRM uses lookup fields and HubSpot provides text fields. When will the complete synchronization of all user-defined fields between the systems be made possible?
    HubSpot Product Team
    November 25, 2021 06:11
    Yup. Unfortunately all I can say is that it's planned.
  • mgriffith on November 18, 2021
    3 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone, My name is Meaghan Griffith and I'm the Product Manager for Snowflake Data Share , which is a new feature available within Operations Hub Enterprise . We are thrilled about the flexibility that data share brings Snowflake custom...
  • FransLeys on November 16, 2021
    5 upvotes
    7 Replies
    I work for the data sync product and want to hear from you - what data sync apps should we consider building next? Appreciate you'd posting the reply including: - the exact name of the app - a URL - the objects you'd like to see sync...
    Guide | Elite Partner
    November 29, 2021 10:21
    Another App that I think would be useful to integrate is Lead Forensics ( https://www.leadforensics.com/integrations/ ), this tool integrates with Dy...
  • NicoleJ on November 12, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I have a customer who is wanting to use Campaign Monitor and is wondering if campaign activity (i.e. opens, clicks, unsubs, etc) will feed into HubSpot from emails that are sent via campaign monitor? I don't think this is possible, since the ...
    HubSpot Moderator
    November 15, 2021 04:10
    Hi @NicoleJ ! You're right in your assumption that campaign activity will not be synced between the two apps. That data isn't part of the obje...
  • Solved
    Jonno_Price on November 10, 2021
    1 upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hello. I've got a client using Pipedrive and they want to sync with Hubspot. As per the docs I've got them to add Ops Hub Starter so that they can do custom field mappings. I've created a property in Hubspot: Custom Field in Hubspot ...
    Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
    November 12, 2021 06:16
    Fair enough @FransLeys and thanks for the clarification. Personally I think there could be some improvement in the way that Ops Hub data sync is pr...
  • agosselin1 on November 08, 2021
    2 upvotes
    1 Replies
    What's happening? In our latest release, we released several integrations with HubSpot's CRM platform. Jobadder : a global recruitment platform built for staffing agency and in-house corporate recruiters. Pike13 : all-in-...
    Hall of Famer
    November 08, 2021 02:05
    Great to see the data sync list growing!
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors