• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
JBurns7 on December 02, 2022
Good morning, looking for some help with a formatting effort within a contact workflow. I'm looking to add information in an unpopulated property, to include "text+" + [another property] and can't seem to find something standard that works for this read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
December 02, 2022 06:54
I think I made this harder than it needed to be, thank you!
ryanjoconnor on November 30, 2022
I've upgraded to Ops Hub and want to understand the best way to clean up / format domains when they're submitted via form. For context, we have several custom objects created via forms, and the domain seems to be the best feild to associate them read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 01, 2022 02:39
Hi @ryanjoconnor Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts here - @LMeert @Jonno_Price @chrisworqflow do you...read more
Solved
PAtlan on November 24, 2022
The accepted answer to triggering workflows on associations seems to be (from many community posts and discussions with my HS technical implementation consultant) to have a property to COUNT the number of associations. You then trigger the workflo read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 24, 2022 21:18
Hi @PAtlan , The reason why this doesn't work is likely that Number of associated companies is not a default property but a custom calculation...read more
FCastanheira on November 22, 2022
Hi, everyone! My customer has an API with a firewall that needs to know the IP used by HubSpot Custom Code actions. However, the IP is changing, and the workflow request is been blocked. How can I solve it? Thank you!!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 22, 2022 23:48
Hi @FCastanheira Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts here - @LMeert @Bryantworks @Teun do you have any...read more
AShachar on November 17, 2022
Hello, I want to create a workflow for a custom object that is triggered on there being no email activity with any of the records within that object for a period of time - e.g.: If you haven't emailed a partner (specific record within the Part read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
December 02, 2022 01:02
Hey, you could create a property on that object called "last contacted date" and set up a workflow that updates (copy property) this property wh...read more
AppuMurugan on November 17, 2022
Hi Experts ! is there any way to see some specific activity, not from the sales team? also want to know about that is possible to see the account merge activity in Hubspot?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 17, 2022 06:20
Hi @AppuMurugan , Could you specify what you mean by 'some specific activity' and 'account merge activity'? Happy to help once you elaborate. ...read more
Solved
Hollyce on November 16, 2022
I have a working custom-coded workflow action that finds a Deal with a property value matching the value of the Contact's property. It succesfully associates the Deal with the Contact. I would like to assign an association label as well, but I can' read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
November 17, 2022 10:58
On this line: hubspotClient.crm.deals.associationsApi.create(searchDealResponse.body.results[0].id,'contacts', event.object.objectId,'deal_to_contac...read more
Solved
JPrice82 on November 16, 2022
Hi there, I'm trying to run some data and need to know the total number of unique emails we have sent out over this past year. I've reached out to HubSpot support and apparetly there is no current way to find out this information. I'd reall read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 18, 2022 10:00
Hi @JPrice82 , You would build an active list for that, under Menu > Contacts > Lists : This list checks for both m...read more
BHarry on November 14, 2022
How to connect an Webform to onsite SQL DB via an API? I have online webform developed in Drupal that will collect information and I want to pass this back to my onsite SQL Database. The developers of the form want to use GET and POST commands read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 16, 2022 00:22
Hi there, thanks for replying back. I am looking for a free solution to do this if possible and I need it to be done asap please. Can you please advi...read more
Solved
SPatti on November 12, 2022
Hi, I am working on restructuring the user permissions for my users and teams and changing the permissions sets ( permissions ). what is the best way to deal with that. 1. How to create a best framework to handle this case. 2. Best way to reassig read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 13, 2022 01:59
Hi @SPatti , Regarding a framework, I'd recommend working with a template like the one shared here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tips-Tri...read more
Solved
JMICIO on November 09, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some help to create a dashboard. My goal is to monitor the average amount of time a ticket is in the "Standby" case in my Ops flow. I created a propertie to calculate the time between the last activity and the next a read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
November 21, 2022 12:20
Hi @JMICIO one thing you could do is to create your own "todays date" property (which unfortunately doesn't exist in HubSpot yet) so you can calcul...read more
erink1 on November 08, 2022
With the recent Sunset of "Send Internal SMS Text", has anyone found a workaround using a third party texting app such as SalesMessage to send an internal SMS text to a HubSpot user when for example, a deal comes into the sales pipeline? Let me know read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
November 21, 2022 10:47
Hello @erink1 , you might use a third party texting app to send these internal notifications. I've tested two apps that connect pretty well with Hu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar