• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
SSamani on May 16, 2024
Hi there, I want to run a workflow on a List of custom objects. I would like each object to complete its run through the workflow before starting the next. At the moment, I can manually enrol a list to a workflow, but they are all kicked of read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
May 16, 2024 12:19
Yes, that's was what I was just about to try, went off for a cup of tea and came back with a similar thought. I might create a workflow that waits a ...read more
OAskarov on May 15, 2024
Hello community, I created a process for a customer syncing Calendly with Hubspot. I created a logic in Calendly with a Round Robin function that splits an event between two SDRs'. (The Calendly event has the same URL. The Round Robin logic is read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
May 17, 2024 05:37
HI @OAskarov , Thanks for letting me know. According to your previous statement, what I mentioned is not what you are seeking. Therefore,...read more
IlayKiriaty on May 15, 2024
Hi, I set up a contact-based workflow triggered by a webhook in order to update data in HubSpot. When I first set up the webhook, I had the test webhook send 50 rows of data which was making the website crash. So I limited it to 1 row of data ( read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
May 15, 2024 08:47
A Workflow only ever handles one record at a time, so the behaviour is the same for webhooks. It is designed to take one record. Perhaps an API might...read more
Solved
Zayne on May 09, 2024
I'm trying to get clarify on the best way to handle rate limiting of the HubSpot APIs from within a Custom Code block in a HubSpot workflow. I have a number of workflows that hit the HubSpot API and I need to gracefully deal with hitting thw rate li read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
May 10, 2024 18:58
Hey @Zayne , To handle 429 rate limit errors effectively within a Custom Code block in a HubSpot workflow, you can implement a few strategies:...read more
RJRecullo on May 07, 2024
I just have a question because, in the new version of HubSpot navigation, we couldn't right-click those notifications to open up as an auto-populated tab or in another window.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 08, 2024 03:40
Hi @RJRecullo , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Could you please share a screenshot (without confidential data) of the type of noti...read more
JoannaBudries on May 01, 2024
I do not want HubSpot Companies to be created as a NetSuite Customer, I would like them to be created as a NetSuite Prospect. It does not seem as if this is possible with the integration. Has anyone done this?
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 14, 2024 23:22
If you still need help, we can do it using custom integration or using Celigo. you can check about us on https://nidish.com
mflagg on April 30, 2024
During the setup of the integration, I was able to see how we can map various body-level fields from the HUBS Deal to the NS Sales Order. Are we also able to do the same for Line Item fields? I have custom HubSpot date fields that need to be mapped read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 30, 2024 17:34
Hey, @mflagg 👋 I'm moving this to a different section to get you more views. — Jaycee
MattMOster on April 26, 2024
Hi All I'm working to bring a SAML provider online, and one of our concerns is around availability and what happens if the provider goes down. If I'm configured to use SSO for all users, and then that SSO provider experiences an outage, is ther read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 29, 2024 06:00
Hi @MattMOster , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I understand that you have set up SSO and you'd like to know if you'd be able...read more
KPiterski on April 26, 2024
TLDR: Anyone have a way to sync data to dropdown fields? We are setting up an integration between HubSpot and Dynamics 365 but are running into custom mapping issues. It seems that we are unable to map FROM hubspot TO dynamics365 dropdown f read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 29, 2024 03:43
Hi @KPiterski , Great question, thanks for asking the Community! I have checked for you and this option is in Beta and currently being worked on...read more
hattiefawcett on April 25, 2024
Anyone know a workaround to speed up the process of Dotdigital Engagement Cloud syncs? It takes us forever because of having to scan through all the excluded data. We're dealing with millions of contacts and it's just not practical. Started a sync a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 25, 2024 13:16
Hi, @hattiefawcett 👋 I moved this over to the Operations Hub board to get you more views. Best, Jaycee
TRichard7 on April 24, 2024
Hi, We are adopting Hubspot quotes and Stripe payments and I ran into an issue that if we provide a customer with several quotes with different product sets all under the same deal, when one of the quotes gets paid, the neither line items, nor deal read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 24, 2024 11:56
Hey @TRichard7 , thank you for posting in our Community! Are you currently using this integration here ? To use the Stripe integration with...read more
Solved
sMoyse on April 20, 2024
Hi There, I wasn't sure if I should put this in the API or Ops Hub location... I chose the latter. I'm trying to dedupe contacts based on firstname, lastname and company. Mainly to take care of duplicate contacts as a result of merging two read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
April 20, 2024 06:59
Changing let idsToMerge = searchResults.body.results to let idsToMerge = searchResults.results fixed this issue. The rest of my problems w...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar