• Workflow Extension
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • MStoja on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Hubspot Support, I would like to import a JavaScript file to Hubspot Add a JavaScript file to HubSpot Can I call any hubspot variable in the Javascript file that I will upload.For example can I have the contact ID/first_name/last_name of...
    HubSpot Moderator
    October 18, 2021 05:54
    Hi @MStoja I believe this is a question better asked in the Developers forum . Through Operations Hub you can't add JS files to HubSpot.
  • NGaebler on October 15, 2021
    1 upvotes
    3 Replies
    The company I work for will most likely be upgrading to Operations Hub Professional. I know Java is used in the custom workflows and some other features, but I have very little experience with the language. I'm curious what level of Java is used for...
    HubSpot Moderator
    October 15, 2021 07:56
    No problem! Also, just FYI, I believe the team is working on having code actions supporting other languages (I think Python is on the table), but I w...
  • FransLeys on October 12, 2021
    4 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone! There have been a lot of announcements today because of INBOUND. We already heard that an Enterprise tier will be added to Operations Hub on November 1, but what’s also exciting is the long-awaited arrival of deal sync to data...
  • jbogaert on October 12, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi folks! Operations Hub Enterprise will be launched on November 1! The announcement for this tier that rounds off the Operations Hub offering, was made during the Spotlight Session today at INBOUND. Here’s a quick rundown of what w...
  • BrogrammerSon on October 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hello. We are new to setting up Hubspot and NetSuite data sync market place app. We were able to set up one way sync from Hubspot to NetSuite for both Company and Contact. What I'm struggling with is, I am not able to bring over Hubspot Custome...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 07, 2021 06:35
    Hi @BrogrammerSon , If we look at the marketplace documentation for the netsuite integration app , under "individual customers to contact...
  • jbogaert on October 05, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi everyone! The Programmable Automation feature available in Operations Hub Professional allows you to program your own workflow actions using Javascript; rendering the possibilities for HubSpot automation endless. We've given yo...
  • agosselin1 on October 05, 2021
    3 upvotes
    1 Replies
    What's happening? Last week, 8 new integrations have been added to HubSpot's data sync . We now have 69 integrations available since our launch on April 21st. Fastbill : A utomate your everyday tasks and bring order to yo...
    HubSpot Moderator
    October 07, 2021 05:16
    @agosselin1 wrote: Last week, 8 new integrations have been added to HubSpot's data sync . We now have 69 integrations available since our l...
  • wicara on September 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I just created a re ops workflow to fix the phone number data. This helps to format all the data in a way in which the HubSpot call function can work. one thing I would like to fix is the spaces in phone numbers so I can get them consiste...
    HubSpot Moderator
    September 30, 2021 00:42
    Hi @wicara ! If you have Operations Hub Pro, then you can create add a custom code action to your workflow. We are in the process of building...
  • wicara on September 29, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, I am currently trialling the rev ops and working on a phone number fixer, the idea is to add in the country code if it has not been added. This is to save time when sales people go to use the call function. one of the things that happen is br...
  • Solved
    UDz on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all, Is it possible to set up emails that can be auto-populated with specific information (property values) from tickets? If yes, how to set it up? Thank you in advance.
    Most Valuable Member
    September 21, 2021 02:00
    Hi @UDz , Yes, this is possible. You can use personalization tokens in automated emails , the steps are explained in the linked knowledge bas...
  • JWeldy on September 17, 2021
    1 upvotes
    6 Replies
    How do I get PieSync Support - Hubspot bought them, claims they cannot support, PieSync stopped providing support and returning email - but they take my money until end of year. Who am I paying? I'm abandoned and being forcibly upsold to Operation...
    HubSpot Product Team
    October 04, 2021 07:28
    Hey - @jbogaert pointed me to this thread where I want to address the questions raised by @Canonbury but before I do, I can't stress enough how t...
  • wicara on September 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    5 Replies
    I feel that this is core to Hubspot and what you do, that is why I am confused that this is an addon and users who have been using Hubspot for years have to find the additional budget to do things that Hubspot should be able to do. Am I missing so...
    HubSpot Moderator
    September 30, 2021 01:42
    We have shared a bunch of resources in this community, and have done many events too that dig deeper into practical use cases for Operations Hub. I'l...
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Recent contributors