• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
SupportW on May 22, 2024
The environment I'm working in is integrated with NetSuite using HubSpot's app. Invoices are created in NetSuite and sync back to HubSpot. The current process only brings a Company association to the Invoice as the invoices aren't usually tied t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2024 15:55
@SupportW I've had a similar setup with HubSpot and NetSuite. You can definitely write some custom code to link those invoices to deals based on the...read more
Solved
JamesonC on May 22, 2024
👋 Hi everyone, I'm trying to set up a Custom Code action where based on my determined deal enrollment triggers. I want to do the following: Find the enrolled deal's Associated Company id & 'Company owner' value Copy the 'Company read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
May 23, 2024 10:26
Hey @JamesonC - This can be achieved without a custom-coded workflow action you can use the 'Copy property value' action and from within the 'Inser...read more
PBagares on May 22, 2024
Is it possible to get a different notification sounds on different inboxes? We struggle that all inboxes have the same sound notification so we cannot differentiate if it´s a live chat message or an email.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 23, 2024 11:52
Hi Karsten, Thanks for letting me know! 🙂 Have a great day!
Solved
EStevanovic on May 22, 2024
Is it possible to change the 'close date' to 'created date' in the Deals columns?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 22, 2024 10:41
Hi @EStevanovic , Yes, you can find a step by step instruction here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-settings/select-properties-to-show-...read more
Aaskarovo on May 22, 2024
Hello Community I need your help. I created a form and added hidden UTM fields. The form is embeded in external lending page platform I'm using. I tested it and I can see the UTM parameters in the 'Last Page Seen' property. But these parameters a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 22, 2024 02:50
@Aaskarovo could you please provide a bit more detail? Which parameters exactly did you use? How did you test, with a new email address? Which fiel...read more
Solved
MarinaPlatypus on May 20, 2024
I use Microsoft Outlook web and I cannot connect the inbox to the Hubspot account.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 20, 2024 04:54
Hi @MarinaPlatypus , Are you referring to a personal email or a team email? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/connect-your-inbo...read more
Solved
SSamani on May 16, 2024
Hi there, I want to run a workflow on a List of custom objects. I would like each object to complete its run through the workflow before starting the next. At the moment, I can manually enrol a list to a workflow, but they are all kicked of read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 16, 2024 12:14
Hi @SSamani , Have you considered using the random percentage branches for this purpose, if needed nesting branches within branches? You...read more
OAskarov on May 15, 2024
Hello community, I created a process for a customer syncing Calendly with Hubspot. I created a logic in Calendly with a Round Robin function that splits an event between two SDRs'. (The Calendly event has the same URL. The Round Robin logic is read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
May 17, 2024 05:37
HI @OAskarov , Thanks for letting me know. According to your previous statement, what I mentioned is not what you are seeking. Therefore,...read more
IlayKiriaty on May 15, 2024
Hi, I set up a contact-based workflow triggered by a webhook in order to update data in HubSpot. When I first set up the webhook, I had the test webhook send 50 rows of data which was making the website crash. So I limited it to 1 row of data ( read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
May 15, 2024 08:47
A Workflow only ever handles one record at a time, so the behaviour is the same for webhooks. It is designed to take one record. Perhaps an API might...read more
Solved
Zayne on May 09, 2024
I'm trying to get clarify on the best way to handle rate limiting of the HubSpot APIs from within a Custom Code block in a HubSpot workflow. I have a number of workflows that hit the HubSpot API and I need to gracefully deal with hitting thw rate li read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
May 10, 2024 18:58
Hey @Zayne , To handle 429 rate limit errors effectively within a Custom Code block in a HubSpot workflow, you can implement a few strategies:...read more
RJRecullo on May 07, 2024
I just have a question because, in the new version of HubSpot navigation, we couldn't right-click those notifications to open up as an auto-populated tab or in another window.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 08, 2024 03:40
Hi @RJRecullo , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Could you please share a screenshot (without confidential data) of the type of noti...read more
JoannaBudries on May 01, 2024
I do not want HubSpot Companies to be created as a NetSuite Customer, I would like them to be created as a NetSuite Prospect. It does not seem as if this is possible with the integration. Has anyone done this?
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 14, 2024 23:22
If you still need help, we can do it using custom integration or using Celigo. you can check about us on https://nidish.com
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar