• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MKerkar on March 27, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm in the process of creating a report on the marketing email "not sent" metric. Currently, the "not sent" metric is not directly available as a property and cannot be directly pulled into a report. However, the email events API ov read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JLeveille on March 27, 2024
Hi all. I am having an issue with 37 contact records that were deleted in NetSuite recently as part of a cleanup. Those records never existed in hubspot, yet when the contact sync runs, its trying to sync them. Is there a way to stop deleted read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 27, 2024 16:46
Hey @JLeveille , thank you for posting in our Community! Please check the sync settings in both NetSuite and HubSpot to ensure that deleted ...read more
TSweet2 on March 26, 2024
Hello, I have recently gotten a notifciation that there is a contact in my account that is reaching the association limit for emails. I am trying to use a custom code action in workflows to possibly un-associate emails from the contact. I current read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 27, 2024 08:00
Hi @TSweet2 , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I understand that you have received the message reaching the limit on CONTACT...read more
Solved
Robin_Miller on March 26, 2024
Hi All Hope this is the right place for this question. Has anyone else's 'Record ID' format changed recently? Ours has been 6-digits for a long time, but suddenly recently it's jumped to 10-digits. Obviously this doesn't make any operational diff read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 26, 2024 05:34
Hi @Robin_Miller , Yes, this change was announced in December 2023 and is explained here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Developer-Announce...read more
GAntunes8 on March 22, 2024
Olá! Teremos pessoas diferentes assinando os orçamentos e gostaríamos de criar uma visão em que fosse possível filtrar por assinante. Seja criando tarefas, num painel, numa lista... No orçamento só identifiquei como cria read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Key Advisor
March 25, 2024 08:19
Fico feliz em ter ajudado! Precisando, estamos por aqui!!!
Zayne on March 18, 2024
I'm really excited and happy that we can now create webhooks in workflows. But... There is currently NO way to use these fields in custom code. They appear there, but they are greyed out. Why this is a big issue, is that I sometimes have the we read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
March 27, 2024 11:27
Have you tried to branch on the value of your empty webhook property? If values are standardized, empty values would take the "None met" branch and t...read more
MWilliamson8 on March 15, 2024
I want to have insight into a companies deal performance by individual order number (i.e. how does a companies 8th deal closed, compare to their next 5 deals closed). In the past I have done this outside of HubSpot, but wanted to try and do this read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Elite Partner
March 19, 2024 06:28
@MWilliamson8 - I would: 1. Create a custom calculation deal property to calculate each deal's 'performance' 2. Then create a single obj...read more
TRichard7 on March 15, 2024
After Hubspot improved the look of the dataset yesterday, all of our dataset-based reports crashed. Reports created from scratch, identical to the ones that crashed, work just fine. Anyone facing the same issue? Any solution? Thanks
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Elite Partner
March 15, 2024 07:42
@TRichard7 - FYI, I've just checked on a dataset-based reports in a few different HubSpot portals and all seem to be OK.
Solved
SCS_Marketing on March 11, 2024
Hello: We are trying to configure HubSpot to send our emails through our Google Workspace domain. We have had DMARC setup for well over a year, but the HubSpot 'domain connector' wizard does not recognize it. the wizard found and passed the DKIM an read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
March 12, 2024 10:53
Thank you! I got the impression that I had to 'pass' the tests of the tool in order for it to be functional. I created a test email and sent it, and...read more
Solved
KJackson4 on March 11, 2024
Hello, I am trying to change my email as the Super Admin. Is this possible or do I need to delete this account to start over with the email address I want to use as the Super Admin?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 11, 2024 09:12
Hi @KJackson4 , Regardless of your permissions, you can change your email address by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/acc...read more
ARoberts_CC on March 07, 2024
Does anyone have custom code already created for automatic sequential numbering for deals I could use? I'd like to add this code to a workflow via Operations Hub to auto-assign a job number to every newly created deal for accounting purposes. Thank read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 08, 2024 05:16
Hi @ARoberts_CC , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! After reviewing this topic, I came across an existing conversation in the...read more
LSALAMA on March 05, 2024
Hello, I have installed the Pipedrive connector in order to sync my contacts and compagny between hubspot and pipedrive. I would like to use Hubspot to send emails marketing and to follow the people who had open and click into Pipedrive. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Top Contributor
March 25, 2024 11:37
Hi there If you're open to using 3rd party data integration apps then we at Outfunnel offer a Pipedrive-HubSpot integration that lets you recor...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar