• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
ac_heart on October 06, 2022
In our company records, the logo for our customer is not showing up correctly. It has something to do with the HubSpot settings, but I can't find it. I try resizing the logo and it looks worse. Could someone please assist me with this? Than read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SZhang7 on October 04, 2022
Hi! I have been trying to connect HubSpot to my Mindbody account - have keyed in all the correct credentials and am the owner of the Mindbody account. However, I am still getting the error code that tells me to key in the activation code or some read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Product Team
October 05, 2022 00:56
The error code should be available in the error message as you hover over it - I admit it's not clear, but here's a Loom to visualize
VHarkes on October 03, 2022
We have created a custom object for our events, like webinars or conferences, and I am currently trying to figure out the necessary code to associate contacts the register for a webinar to that webinar and give them the label of "Registered". T read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
October 04, 2022 07:34
Hi @VHarkes , You actually don't really have to get into the custom coding bit for this, there's a marketplace app that will do that for you, ...read more
Solved
MarwanDajani on October 02, 2022
This is my end goal: A CSM sends a quote to a customer from Hubspot Once the quote is sent, I want to update the associated Deal Stage to "Quote Sent" Then check through the API if the customer exists in QuickBooks Online, if so, create the Quot read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
October 03, 2022 05:52
I think you'd base your trigger off of the Quote Approval Status (hs_status) field. Depending on if you are using approvals or not it'll be either Ap...read more
Solved
ACarr1 on September 23, 2022
Hi, I'm attempting to clear out a number of dates that were added by mistake. Some of our deals should have an empty custom date field and I'm trying to remove these in bulk. Has anyone found a way to clear out data from a field through an impor read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 24, 2022 00:09
Hi @ACarr1 , The easiest way to do this would by bulk editing these contacts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/how-can-i-bulk-edit-con...read more
Solved
jimdowning on September 23, 2022
Hi all, I'm looking to create a system in which we write marketing consents into HubSpot CRM using the API, and then use Operations Data Sync to sync that data with the Subscriptions data structures in Intercom. I don't mind if we use an existi read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
September 23, 2022 11:49
@jimdowning I know the native integration will sync unsubscribed statuses into the CRM in both directions. Theoretically, you could stamp the subs...read more
Creativesoul on September 22, 2022
Ok so I have a music school with students being the custom object. We send emails for testing on 12 unique dates for each student. Is there a custom code that will help this happen for a custom objects? Or workarounds for custom object-ba read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor
September 29, 2022 05:48
Hi @Creativesoul - Sending an email is dependent on the contact objects, So I would suggest you make use of contact objects for students instead ...read more
Solved
DzungLương on September 19, 2022
I just want to check the history change of the timezone setting on account. There is more than 1 super admin in the account and there is unexpected change in the TimeZone setting. I want to know who did change the Timezone. Can we do that? O read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 19, 2022 21:44
Hi @DzungLương , Super Admins can export security activity history but it unfortunately does not include changes to the account's time zone....read more
Solved
ChrisChiha on September 19, 2022
Hello, Is there any automated way to check if a new contact is duplicated? Scenario: When a contact is created, check if phone number exists in CRM, so we can flag it and know that this contact is duplicated Thanks! @ChrisChiha
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
September 19, 2022 17:13
@ChrisChiha you're probably aware of this already, but HubSpot does have a built-in deduplication tool (more info in this Knowledge Base article )...read more
NikiJacob on September 17, 2022
Does anyone know if HubSpot projects comes with the EPP program and if so where is it and how can I find out how to set it up? Niki Jacob BCIT Medford, NJ
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 20, 2022 00:50
Hi @NikiJacob Thank you for reaching out! I'm not sure what you mean by EPP program - we do have a Projects tool but it requires a P...read more
davecriswell on September 11, 2022
I be grateful for any feedback on whether something like this is possible. I have a limited understanding of javascript but think this may be doable. The end goal is to identify the original contact at a company. There is a First contact creat read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 12, 2022 13:41
Hi @davecriswell , Thanks for reaching out! I would like to add our experts to this conversation. Hi @JBeatty , @Teun , @Jnix284 -...read more
Solved
NSu1 on September 05, 2022
We have a bit of a predicament. The Super Admin has left the company, and there is no one else with Super Admin status, which means there is no one that can edit permissions or set up new employees within HubSpot. How do we go about getting the Supe read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner
September 05, 2022 18:26
Hi @NSu1 assuming that when the super admin left, you retained access to their email account, you could initiate a password reset on the account, c...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar