• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
AbdulRahim on August 06, 2022
I am trying to update tasks using Python 3.9 for learning purposes. I tried several ways to resolve this error but the error persists. The error: [ERROR] ApiException: (401) Reason: Unauthorized HTTP response body: {"status":"error","message":"A read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DSwanich8 on August 05, 2022
Has any one out there used a custom coded workflow to check for an - or ' in their first name, and to capitalise the first letter proceeding the - or '. We've used the native data format action in a workflow to change all first names and last na read more
Deeangelique on August 01, 2022
We want to make use of the HubSpot Freel Tools (no budget to upgrade so no sales referrals please!) and have synced our Shopify store and Mailchimp account about a week ago. Then this morning, I noticed that almost 5,000 new contacts were added read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
August 02, 2022 07:30
Hi @Deeangelique Let me start off by saying I'm really sorry to hear this has happened to you. It's a real pain. Hopefully, we can get to th...read more
waj on August 01, 2022
Hi, I am trying to sync contacts from ConnectWise to Hubspot via the connectwise manage app. There is only one sync filter that can be applied on the connectwise and I am unable to get the right number of contacts to sync it's either syncin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CIPS on July 28, 2022
There's a bug going on that doesn't let python custom code steps be created. Has anyone found a workaround for this while HubSpot fixes it?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 29, 2022 08:30
Hi, @CIPS 👋 Let's see if we can get the conversation started. Hey, @Teun @taran42 @JBeatty @LMeert do you have any insights you can shar...read more
BMcBride7 on July 28, 2022
We have a web form on our site, which funnels the data inputs into HS and creates a lead. How do I set up the lead to automatically assign to a Contact Owner, so I may be notified by email as new leads come into the site?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
July 29, 2022 01:34
Hi @BMcBride7 There may be several ways to achieve what you are looking for depending on the size of the team. If there is just one of...read more
KNgetich on July 28, 2022
Hello, Has anyone managed to integrate bubble with HubSpot? I am trying to integrate bubble with HubSpot using Data sync. I have provided correct Data API root url and private key but it still fails to authenticate. Any help to navigate around thi read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DSaxena on July 26, 2022
Hello Members, I am looking for some guidance on how to integrate the operation hub in our exisiting system and is there a way I can get a hang of hubspot completely as a user. connect with me if you want to give a Demo for complete Platform. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Elite Partner
August 04, 2022 11:09
Hi @DSaxena ! We'd be happy to help out and give you a demo to see if it's a good fit for you. Please reach out below. Thanks!
CP-BWG on July 21, 2022
Is there really no way to simply find a contact associated with a company that has a property to something like title=president and automatically assign an association label via a workflow?? I imagine this could be done with custom code if no read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor | Partner
July 26, 2022 07:49
@CP-BWG Not 100% sure about this, but I'd recommend checking out Insycle. They have some functionality for associating records based on properties....read more
Solved
DaveGoff2 on July 15, 2022
Is there some way to get a scheduled report of how often a workflow has run in a set amount of time?
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 15, 2022 10:45
Hi @DaveGoff2 , Not directly, no, but there are workarounds. The first one, which feels a bit wrong, would be embedding the workflow Per...read more
Solved
aeley05 on July 08, 2022
Hello Hubspot community. I'm attempting to set up a data sync between HubSpot and Airtable, and am running into an issue during the set-up. I've successfully been able to choose my airtable base, table, and company name, but the "Last Modified T read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
July 08, 2022 05:29
I was able to sort this one out myself. I had thought I created the "last modified" fields in airtable, but I supose I didn't... Was able to select o...read more
Fabian_040 on July 08, 2022
Hello all, I have been trying to follow Jack Coldrick's instructions for linking Kickbox and Hubspot to automatically verify email addresses using workflows and custom codes. Unfortunately, when testing the custom code, I keep getting the error mess read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar