• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
ToddSutt on June 24, 2022
Hi, my company just upgraded to Operations Hub Pro for programmable automation. Generically, I would really like a resource where I can look up what functions are available to me in the @hubspot /api-client npm library. In node docs, they have some read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FransLeys on June 24, 2022
Hey folks, Frans with Data Sync here. We have a connector for Lime CRM available in beta right now, to sync Contacts, Companies & Deals two-way with HubSpot. It requires access to the Lime CRM API, but no special features inside of Hu read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
NPatrin on June 23, 2022
Our sales team has been using Hubspot for some time and we have decided now is the time to sync our databases. I have run into the issue that a lot of clients are labelled differently in the databases. Does anyone have a good plan of attack for deal read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
yano-myhome on June 22, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to import a Complete Dataset I created into a Google Sheet. Once this is done I would like to have the Google Sheets update every 1 hour with any changes in the Dataset so it is semi-realtime. Thanks 🙂
0 upvote
0 Reply
AVehovic on June 21, 2022
Hi there, My Airtable company sync to Hubspot randomly stopped working 11 days ago and I have not been able to figure out how to get it up and running again. Any recommendations? Thanks!
0 upvote
0 Reply
smcmillian on June 21, 2022
Hi All, We originally had a Datasets Office Hour scheduled for today, but unfortunately, we will have to cancel it. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused! We still want to be able to answer all of your questions, read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CDeLuca3 on June 17, 2022
Hi We just signed up to Hubspot and we are in the process of purchasing D&B Hoovers database platform for contact and lead generation. Currently there is no intergation for D&B to HubSpot D&B said they will work with us to prepare read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
SCooper8 on June 15, 2022
Hi All, We're currently implementing Hubspot and are developing a QA framework to ensure quality of data and customer interaction. Is there an app or the ability to monitor this without the use of manual methods (manual checking)? Many thanks
1 upvote
2 Replies
June 23, 2022 10:16
Of course, there is such an option; you need automation of the process. However, I would not be able to make this process completely independent by m...read more
Wakira on June 14, 2022
Hi Dear, I have a delivery schedule pipeline, the ticket is linked to a carrier tracking code... I created a flow that queries the carrier's api and updates the delivery status (on the way, in transfer, etc.), but the Carrier updates can be more read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
June 16, 2022 05:42
Hi @JenWeiss , thanks for your reply. I tried this, I put 3 different times, but my flow doesn't resubscribe (even though it's configured for t...read more
TGJW on June 10, 2022
I am trying to use custom code create Enumeration data output and copy it insert into another HubSpot property to store data. and here is the output. not sure is Enumeration output setup like this is correct need help on this image 1. and image 2 is read more
Devansh1 on June 10, 2022
Suppose I have created a team in hubspot (Operation Hub Enterprise ) of several users and one of the user in team wanted to get all the contacts saved under his team using API . Can there be any personal key which is separate for every team so that read more
Devansh1 on June 10, 2022
Where are the "user" objects of salesforce stored in hubspot after migrating (importing) everything from salesforce to hubspot ? I can see my salesforce users while changing the contact owner's property in the dropdown but i cant see them in Users read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar