• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 回答待ち
解決済み
ERTCZisty 2月 28日, 2024
Hello Ops Hub! Today I attempted to create the property "Number of Associated Conversations" in the Ticket Object, but while attempting to create the property I was alerted it already existed as a "System Property." We've all seen this before 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
2月 29日, 2024 07:45
@BérangèreL and @ERTCZisty I checked a few accounts and also can't access the property via settings or any ticket records, I thought maybe it wou...続きを読む
BLaverack9 2月 21日, 2024
Hello! Essentially currently certain information our Ops team need to onboard deals (e.g. specific systems the company uses) are stored on a Company. I'd really like the information to also be available within a deal so the Ops team don't ha 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
メンバー
2月 22日, 2024 07:37
Thanks Karsten, that's now working which is fab!
Paddle_LLC 2月 21日, 2024
I am importing contact info from an excel cvs worksheet to HS. It appears that any contact properties that are NOT in HS yet have to be set up BEFORE I import and then must be manually mapped. Is there not a way to have HS create the contact propert 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
2月 21日, 2024 11:32
Okay...thanks so much for the quick response!
解決済み
Zayne 2月 21日, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to get custom code actions (not custom workflow actions) to change the exectution state. All custom code actions have the enumeration "hs_execution_state" as an output option, but I haven't been able to find ANY document 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
キーアドバイザー | Platinum Partner
2月 22日, 2024 11:13
You cannot use the value hs_execution_state in your code since it is outputed after the code is ran. hs_execution_state will be set to "success" if...続きを読む
Ops_DAC 2月 20日, 2024
Hi, * We have 2 Super Admin (SA ACC) accounts, * 1st SA ACC installed and set up Google Contacts by Hubspot, * 2nd SA ACC can not see, view, edit the api as is does not display as a connected app? How do i resolve this please?
0 いいね!
4 コメント
メンバー
2月 21日, 2024 05:18
Thank you for your message. 🤙 1. When you mention that you have 2 super admin accounts. do you have 2 different Hub IDs? Or 2 different users th...続きを読む
解決済み
LSchubert8 2月 19日, 2024
I'm currently looking for a smart way to update the renewal dates for subscription products. Our set up is the following: - our sales team sells SaaS products as well as one of products using Hubspot, we currently do not create renewal deals in 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者
2月 19日, 2024 11:01
Hi @LSchubert8 , Thanks for providing further context. For the solution that I have in mind to work you will need Operations Hub - do you have ...続きを読む
解決済み
topps-hops 2月 16日, 2024
I'm having what could be a major issue. I went to log an email on a contact, and there was no contact. I checked my "restore records" went through every deletion record, and could not find it. I know they had an account, as I have made notes on it b 続きを読む
0 いいね!
6 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
2月 20日, 2024 12:24
@topps-hops to avoid this, always pause at this screen: Typically, unless the contact requested it, a regular delete is perfectly f...続きを読む
解決済み
PBellemare 2月 16日, 2024
Why does it take so long to sync contacts from Hubspot to another app? It's been almost an hour since I started the synchronization and still no contacts have been transferred. I see the 3 roulettes turning as if the transfer is done but everythin 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
トップ投稿者
2月 16日, 2024 10:56
Hi @PBellemare , HubSpot's API limits are most of the time the reason why it might take some time to sync contacts: https://developers.hubspot.c...続きを読む
解決済み
AUlusan 2月 15日, 2024
So I have been using hubspot for my clinic to store customer data, track sales and etc... recently I wanted to track each customer's each session at the clinic. For example, sometimes the deal won includes 5 sessions of a treatment and I want to rec 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
2月 15日, 2024 08:15
@AUlusan that would work equally well, deals and tickets behave quite similarly for your purpose. A deciding factor could be whether you're current...続きを読む
解決済み
Becky238 2月 13日, 2024
There is a default automation in the Leads object that moves a contact to a specific Lead stage when an email is sent to them. In our case, when a contact comes in, an initial ICP check is done and if they don't pass it, we send them an email to dis 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner
2月 13日, 2024 12:21
Hi @Becky238 Thanks for clarifying - I realized what you meant after I re-read it (sorry for the back-to-back replies) 🤦‍ There isn't a way ...続きを読む
rulpats 2月 12日, 2024
We have created custom additional value for the "lifecycle stage" which is "late stage negotiating." I want to create a date field that updates like other stages. It will get populated when the field gets updated and gets cleared when the value for 続きを読む
0 いいね!
5 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
2月 12日, 2024 10:28
@rulpats I can see 'Date entered "Late stage opportunity" (Lifecycle stage pipeline)' right at the top - this field behaves exactly like you reques...続きを読む
PAtlan 2月 12日, 2024
Hi, In my contact onboarding process, i want to notify users that they have been attributed a new contact. I can't use the generic notification mechanism because this only concerns a subset of my contacts (i.e. they have a property called "conta 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
投稿者
2月 14日, 2024 05:30
Hmm, this seems interesting, but I need to delve more into the reporting side of things. I'll look into it!
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar