• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
Gelöst
ERTCZisty on Februar 28, 2024
Hello Ops Hub! Today I attempted to create the property "Number of Associated Conversations" in the Ticket Object, but while attempting to create the property I was alerted it already existed as a "System Property." We've all seen this before Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
Februar 29, 2024 07:45
@BérangèreL and @ERTCZisty I checked a few accounts and also can't access the property via settings or any ticket records, I thought maybe it wou...Beitrag ansehen
BLaverack9 on Februar 21, 2024
Hello! Essentially currently certain information our Ops team need to onboard deals (e.g. specific systems the company uses) are stored on a Company. I'd really like the information to also be available within a deal so the Ops team don't ha Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitglied
Februar 22, 2024 07:37
Thanks Karsten, that's now working which is fab!
Paddle_LLC on Februar 21, 2024
I am importing contact info from an excel cvs worksheet to HS. It appears that any contact properties that are NOT in HS yet have to be set up BEFORE I import and then must be manually mapped. Is there not a way to have HS create the contact propert Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Februar 21, 2024 11:32
Okay...thanks so much for the quick response!
Gelöst
Zayne on Februar 21, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to get custom code actions (not custom workflow actions) to change the exectution state. All custom code actions have the enumeration "hs_execution_state" as an output option, but I haven't been able to find ANY document Beitrag ansehen
Accepted Solution
Autorität | Platinum Partner
Februar 22, 2024 11:13
You cannot use the value hs_execution_state in your code since it is outputed after the code is ran. hs_execution_state will be set to "success" if...Beitrag ansehen
Ops_DAC on Februar 20, 2024
Hi, * We have 2 Super Admin (SA ACC) accounts, * 1st SA ACC installed and set up Google Contacts by Hubspot, * 2nd SA ACC can not see, view, edit the api as is does not display as a connected app? How do i resolve this please?
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitglied
Februar 21, 2024 05:18
Thank you for your message. 🤙 1. When you mention that you have 2 super admin accounts. do you have 2 different Hub IDs? Or 2 different users th...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
LSchubert8 on Februar 19, 2024
I'm currently looking for a smart way to update the renewal dates for subscription products. Our set up is the following: - our sales team sells SaaS products as well as one of products using Hubspot, we currently do not create renewal deals in Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Februar 19, 2024 11:01
Hi @LSchubert8 , Thanks for providing further context. For the solution that I have in mind to work you will need Operations Hub - do you have ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
topps-hops on Februar 16, 2024
I'm having what could be a major issue. I went to log an email on a contact, and there was no contact. I checked my "restore records" went through every deletion record, and could not find it. I know they had an account, as I have made notes on it b Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
6 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Februar 20, 2024 12:24
@topps-hops to avoid this, always pause at this screen: Typically, unless the contact requested it, a regular delete is perfectly f...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
PBellemare on Februar 16, 2024
Why does it take so long to sync contacts from Hubspot to another app? It's been almost an hour since I started the synchronization and still no contacts have been transferred. I see the 3 roulettes turning as if the transfer is done but everythin Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Stratege/Strategin
Februar 16, 2024 10:56
Hi @PBellemare , HubSpot's API limits are most of the time the reason why it might take some time to sync contacts: https://developers.hubspot.c...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
AUlusan on Februar 15, 2024
So I have been using hubspot for my clinic to store customer data, track sales and etc... recently I wanted to track each customer's each session at the clinic. For example, sometimes the deal won includes 5 sessions of a treatment and I want to rec Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Februar 15, 2024 08:15
@AUlusan that would work equally well, deals and tickets behave quite similarly for your purpose. A deciding factor could be whether you're current...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Becky238 on Februar 13, 2024
There is a default automation in the Leads object that moves a contact to a specific Lead stage when an email is sent to them. In our case, when a contact comes in, an initial ICP check is done and if they don't pass it, we send them an email to dis Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
Februar 13, 2024 12:21
Hi @Becky238 Thanks for clarifying - I realized what you meant after I re-read it (sorry for the back-to-back replies) 🤦‍ There isn't a way ...Beitrag ansehen
rulpats on Februar 12, 2024
We have created custom additional value for the "lifecycle stage" which is "late stage negotiating." I want to create a date field that updates like other stages. It will get populated when the field gets updated and gets cleared when the value for Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Berühmtheit | Partner
Februar 12, 2024 10:28
@rulpats I can see 'Date entered "Late stage opportunity" (Lifecycle stage pipeline)' right at the top - this field behaves exactly like you reques...Beitrag ansehen
PAtlan on Februar 12, 2024
Hi, In my contact onboarding process, i want to notify users that they have been attributed a new contact. I can't use the generic notification mechanism because this only concerns a subset of my contacts (i.e. they have a property called "conta Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Februar 14, 2024 05:30
Hmm, this seems interesting, but I need to delve more into the reporting side of things. I'll look into it!
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar