• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
FabioLangbein on June 18, 2024
I would need to use the logarithm log() or even better the natural logarithm ln() in order to create a customer valuation score. I need to use the ln() because I don't want explosive behaviour in my function if for example the value of a variable is read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JamesonC on June 10, 2024
👋 Hi there, Is it possible to fetch the sequence label using the Sequence id? For internal tracking / reporting purposes, my team wants to automatically copy this sequence label every time it is updated into a custom property we've create read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
June 11, 2024 13:04
Thanks @PamCotton , but I still can't find this in HubSpot's API documentation. Do you mind sending me the URL of the resource you're referring to, ...read more
svamann on June 07, 2024
I have a workflow that fetches a Date property from a custom object in custom code and returns this.   This steps works like a charm, returning the expected value when I test it. Now at a later point in the same workflow, I try read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
June 18, 2024 15:35
Thanks for the tag @danmoyle and I apologize for the delayed response @svamann - were you able to solve the issue with your CCA?
Solved
natmitchsmith on June 05, 2024
Hello all, We recently let someone go from the company and deactivated them in HubSpot. Months later, I noticed that when the user was deactivated we did not manually un-sync the calendar and personal email sync in the teams and users area. In the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 06, 2024 00:11
Hi @natmitchsmith , As part of the offboarding of the user, was their company email and calendar account not turned off / deactivated / delete...read more
Solved
dna918 on June 03, 2024
i want to know the best SMM and DM course under the umberlla of Hubspot acadmey, so that i can boost up my project organically. Thanks
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
June 03, 2024 04:37
Hi @dna918 , There you go! https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/social-media https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/digital-marketing ...read more
Solved
SupportW on May 22, 2024
The environment I'm working in is integrated with NetSuite using HubSpot's app. Invoices are created in NetSuite and sync back to HubSpot. The current process only brings a Company association to the Invoice as the invoices aren't usually tied t read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted solution
Participant | Diamond Partner
May 23, 2024 15:55
@SupportW I've had a similar setup with HubSpot and NetSuite. You can definitely write some custom code to link those invoices to deals based on the...read more
Solved
JamesonC on May 22, 2024
👋 Hi everyone, I'm trying to set up a Custom Code action where based on my determined deal enrollment triggers. I want to do the following: Find the enrolled deal's Associated Company id & 'Company owner' value Copy the 'Company read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
Guide | Elite Partner
May 23, 2024 10:26
Hey @JamesonC - This can be achieved without a custom-coded workflow action you can use the 'Copy property value' action and from within the 'Inser...read more
Solved
PBagares on May 22, 2024
Is it possible to get a different notification sounds on different inboxes? We struggle that all inboxes have the same sound notification so we cannot differentiate if it´s a live chat message or an email.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 22, 2024 23:57
Hello @PBagares , This is unfortunately not possible at this stage. However, other users have requested this before: https://community.hubspo...read more
Solved
EStevanovic on May 22, 2024
Is it possible to change the 'close date' to 'created date' in the Deals columns?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 22, 2024 10:41
Hi @EStevanovic , Yes, you can find a step by step instruction here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/object-settings/select-properties-to-show-...read more
Solved
Aaskarovo on May 22, 2024
Hello Community I need your help. I created a form and added hidden UTM fields. The form is embeded in external lending page platform I'm using. I tested it and I can see the UTM parameters in the 'Last Page Seen' property. But these parameters a read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 22, 2024 02:18
Hi @Aaskarovo , utm_source=paid is not something that's specified in the bucketing rules: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/understand-hu...read more
Solved
MarinaPlatypus on May 20, 2024
I use Microsoft Outlook web and I cannot connect the inbox to the Hubspot account.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 20, 2024 04:54
Hi @MarinaPlatypus , Are you referring to a personal email or a team email? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/connect-your-inbo...read more
Solved
SSamani on May 16, 2024
Hi there, I want to run a workflow on a List of custom objects. I would like each object to complete its run through the workflow before starting the next. At the moment, I can manually enrol a list to a workflow, but they are all kicked of read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 16, 2024 12:14
Hi @SSamani , Have you considered using the random percentage branches for this purpose, if needed nesting branches within branches? You...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar