Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
Resuelta
rulpats en Enero 27, 2024
Hi team, I am trying to get a list of names where I could find the number of webinars attended equals 2 after a particular date (Nov 1). So I am using AND filter to combine both. The issue is the Zoom webinar occurred date filter only allows/says Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Enero 27, 2024 12:05
Hi @rulpats , This is not possible via list filters, as far as I know, due to the fact that Zoom events don't behave like an object in HubSpot. ...Leer más
Resuelta
JGibbs4 en Enero 11, 2024
Hi there, I am pretty sure there isn't a way to get this done, but I wanted to confirm. Background: We have created a "Contract" custom object and a "Project" custom object. Projects are associated with the Contract, and a company could ha Leer más
Accepted Solution
Participante
Enero 13, 2024 10:52
I am deploying Associ8 right now for similar use cases. You will need to have a matching property as you mentioned in the two objects that you wish...Leer más
Resuelta
BrettloweAUS en Octubre 17, 2023
Hello, What I'm looking to do is to have a field contact attempt that updates each time we call customers and we are not able to connect with them. The call type is called NA. (note this is not the outcome) The process for the account mana Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Octubre 18, 2023 00:06
Hi @BrettloweAUS , You could do this by adding "Last contacted date" as a re-enrollment trigger ( the last time a call, email, or meeting was ...Leer más
ELichon en Marzo 17, 2023
I know that I can make certain fields searchable , but I'm looking for the syntax to be able to search only within that specific property in the global search bar. Example: I want to search within Companies within the field named "company_se Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Marzo 20, 2023 04:27
Hi @ELichon , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to invite our subject matter experts to see if they have any insigh...Leer más
Resuelta
RSiddula en Enero 20, 2022
Hello Community, I am trying to remove the not useful data (all objects i.e. contacts, companies etc) on Hubspot by checking some filters like, Company URL is unknown AND Company Website is unknown AND My_Org ID is known (This is auto g Leer más
1 Me gusta
4 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Enero 21, 2022 08:21
Hi @RSiddula , If you want to reduce the number of contacts, here are a few ways you could approach this: Email is unknown: These contac...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar