State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
JBortle on July 28, 2023
Hello everyone! Quick question for anyone who has used custom code inside of workflows. I am currently trying to copy the date of a specific meeting type to a field on the deal level. I've tried a workflow, but it doesn't want to pull the data fro read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 03, 2023 02:59
Hi @JBortle , I have created a small workflow with a coded action that retrieves specific data from the most recent meeting and copies that d...read more
YEnergy on February 23, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to create a workflow for where a deal is "Closed - Won" an email is triggered to be sent to the customer, which acts as a confirmation email. After which, said line items are sent via internal email to our logistics team read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
December 08, 2023 12:22
Hi @YEnergy @GianVentura I ran into the same issue a couple of weeks ago. What I've learned so far from the HubSpot support team is that the ec...read more
Krista21 on February 09, 2023
I've set up a workflow in Hubspot to update a row in a Google Sheet where the Lookup Column is "Company Name" and the Column to be updated is "Company Status". However, in testing the automation with real company data in Hubspot read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 10, 2023 09:17
Hi @Krista21 , Thanks for reaching out! Can I ask you please to review the steps included in this HubSpot Knowledge Base article her...read more
Solved
ArdenM on February 03, 2023
Workflow Error Custom Code Action CCA Test Hey folks! I'm trying to use a Custom Code Action to generate a date 60 days from the date of workflow execution, and then copy that to a date picker property (using the copy value to proper read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 15, 2023 14:30
Hey folks - after some back and forth with support I was eventually able to solve this. There are two main ways to accomplish my own goal of "set a d...read more
Solved
SHarde on October 13, 2022
Hello, I'm currently working on a usecase wherein I need to insert some records in Custom Objects daily. In order to achieve this, I have created a workflow with Custom Code action added in it. I need to execute this workflow on dailty basis to read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
October 20, 2022 03:17
Hi @SHarde , How many objects are enrolled each time? Could it be that the data is stored multiple times because of the fact that multiple re...read more
BLai on August 18, 2022
Hello team, I am creating a workflow to standardize the State property of contacts. (e.g. Arizona ➡️ AZ) Here's what it looks like: I set up two list as outcome to track the results. If the workflow can not update the State (e.g. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
August 18, 2022 21:21
@BLai Have you tried increasing the delay after the custom code? I'm curious if the 3 minutes is enough time for the server to run the code and ide...read more
Solved
hsDeveloper on July 06, 2022
We have a custom app that sends timeline events which we then in turn use as workflow triggers. Our events send a number of tokens. We can see and branch inside of the workflow based on these tokens. Once we do the branching we'd like to assign the read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
August 10, 2022 06:03
Hey @hsDeveloper , do you have an Operations Hub Pro license? With this you could create a Custom Code Action that pulls out the data and pas...read more
GGuy on May 28, 2022
Hi all, We are premium users of your system and Hubspot's startup program members. Within our Automation -> Workflow, We are trying to set custom code using an API to one of our partners. The API simply allows us to registred new users wit read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
January 22, 2024 17:26
I was also looking to use an external API call within Hupspots custom code and came across this. Were you able to make it work?
JKeilty on April 19, 2022
I had been looking over the Workflows Custom Code https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/workflows/custom-code-actions and the Node.js supported libraries. I was wondering if there is any planned support for Sentry? ( https://www.npmjs read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
DZgliński on March 22, 2022
Hi everyone, I’m trying to merge certain deals automatically. Through regular workflows this is not possible but maybe through the custom code module that the operations hub offers. Maybe some more context: For easier tracking, I’m creating a read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
September 01, 2023 11:37
I'm having the same problem. Lemlist through its native connection to HubSpot is creating duplicate deals every time a contact clicks on a link. Can...read more
DNalepa on March 18, 2022
Hi guys, I am trying to change a property price_per_month which is currency string to a number, which I managed. And then overwrite this property by another pricing_price and add to contact so every contact which get currency string is then chan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
May 31, 2022 18:33
Hey @DNalepa , I might need you to help me to understand what you're trying to achieve. Sharing your error logs would also be helpful. What ...read more
Solved
PFriederich on March 17, 2022
I'm working on a custom workflow action which returns a result based on two input properties in a workflow. I've set up the inputs and outputs according to the docs, and the automation API accepts the definition without any complaints. The workf read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
April 05, 2022 10:23
Hi @PFriederich , I think the way you're setting the output is fine but 2 things : Are you properly returning the output fields at the end o...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar