State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
MPenfold on December 21, 2023
I want to trigger a Company workflow when the "Number of Associated Contacts" increases but not when it decreases. I want to have our team call a company when multiple new employees join their team and become users of our software within any one m read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 21, 2023 11:29
Hi @MPenfold , This can be done with a second property, correct. You would create a custom property "Number of associated contacts (delayed by...read more
Solved
PSterkenburg on November 15, 2023
Hi all! We have an integration that created a lot of noise, by creating a lot of Notes, with a note body with a certain string. I want to delete all those Notes, but I have challenges: 1. I cannot "select all the Notes with the string "xyz" anywh read more
Accepted Solution
Participant | Partner
November 29, 2023 14:58
If you have the HubSpot operations hub, you could just create a custom code action within a workflow that would delete all the notes using the API. W...read more
Solved
SAndersen on September 14, 2023
Hello, I've received an inquiry to setup notifications to contact owner when deal owner is someone else. How would you go about this? It could be an option to create a workflow that copies deal owner to deal collaborator and contact owner to dea read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
September 19, 2023 05:24
Hey @SAndersen , You can do it using custom code in a workflow (you need Operations Hub Professional or Enterprise to use custom code in workflow...read more
Solved
BrendonTW on August 16, 2023
Hey all. I have a unique use-case. We are a B2C home service company. We use Contacts to represent homeowners, and possibly their spouse (a separate contact). We use deals to track new revenue opportunities We use tickets for service requests read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
August 27, 2023 22:03
@BrendonTW - it seems to me that what you want to do could be achieved pretty simply using a imited amount of custom code ina workflow step. - th...read more
Solved
vignesh_r on July 06, 2023
Hello Team, We have a workflow that will create tasks for webinar attendees and non-attendees. I want the workflow to create the tasks, split equally and assign them to three different users and not just one specific user.     Is read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 06, 2023 06:39
Hi @vignesh_r , Oh, yes 🙂 in any case, it's important that you're saving time. If my replies helped you, you can help me by accepting...read more
Solved
Smuli on June 12, 2023
Hello! Is there a way to build if/then (success/error) logic on a workflow following a custom code execution and its result? I'd like to send notifications (or trigger other actions) based on if the code was successfully executed or not, but cou read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
June 13, 2023 09:49
Hi @Smuli , The related post suggested by @kvlschaefer is relevant if you want to create custom success/error output messages, but you can also ...read more
Solved
TLazar on June 08, 2023
I created a timeline event where I send the token and it works great for me. Timeline event template: Activity user: POSTMAN request I've created a workflow that, after a timeline event occurs, sends an email to read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
June 09, 2023 08:06
Hey @TLazar email personalization tokens pull from object properties, they can't pull from timeline events at the moment. Generally I would ...read more
Solved
PHix on May 11, 2023
We have a workflow that creates a private Slack channel when a deal reaches a certain stage of the pipeline. I would like to be able to send a standard welcome message to this channel after it is created. Because the current Slack channel creation w read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 18, 2023 18:29
So if you create an app in Slack you should be able to do this in a few steps. 1. First create the channel in slack using the API using the conversa...read more
Solved
Saqlain-Yaqoob on February 09, 2023
Hi, I want to setup a workflow that sends a notification on slack when a meeting is about to start or maybe send in reminders 1 day and 3 days before the meeting. I haven't had any luck with this yet, help will be appreciated. Thanks!
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
February 13, 2023 05:43
Hello @Saqlain-Yaqoob , You can set up a workflow in HubSpot that sends a Slack notification for a meeting by integrating HubSpot and Slack...read more
Solved
ShlomiGani on January 11, 2023
Hi everyone, Unfortunately I didn't find any split command in the format data option. We do pay for OPS enterprise and I would like to keep this action in house instead of exporting it to Make.com / Zapier. Has anyone ever tried to create read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
January 12, 2023 03:25
Hey @ShlomiGani , sure, let me show you how to set up the custom code action with some screenshots. The most important stuff is the fo...read more
chudst on January 02, 2023
Hi guys, I've Sales Hub Professional. And I need 2 things: We have our internal property called "Source's ID". The value is S00000X (S00001, S00002, etc.) for contact. I'd like to increase it by +1 automatically when new contact is added. Is it s read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2023 12:42
I have a similar need for getting Associated Contact and Associated Company info into Google Sheets. Our inside sales team (Hubspot users) works with...read more
Solved
AWestlund on July 06, 2022
Hello Community, My issue started with me trying to set up a nice Slack integration to push info about new Deals. In my Slack push I also wan't to get the name of the Primary Company associated with the deal. This is not possible with the Slack in read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 07, 2022 00:20
Hi @AWestlund , When you change the enrollment trigger to " Number of associated deals is known" it should work. (HubSpot interprets "is know...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar