State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
DJohnson4 on December 12, 2023
Hi, Has anyone tried creating a contact with a webhook event trigger in a workflow? If so, would you be able to share the steps to make this happen? For context, we have a third-party platform for our referral programme. When a contact signs read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
December 12, 2023 12:45
Hi @DJohnson4 My name is Olivia and I an ex-HubSpotter turned HubSpot expert for Baskey the agency. Happy to help here! My thought process...read more
Solved
JWilson7361 on May 02, 2023
I have created a workflow that uses custom javascript code. As part of that script 2 API calls are made to our internal endpoints and 2 are made to the Hubspot API. I have over 100k contacts that are to be initially enrolled in the workflow, (after read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 16, 2023 14:48
Yes, you will likely hit your rate limits for hubspot at least. Hubspot workflows might not trigger all 100,000 contacts at once but it will do more ...read more
Solved
brittniefaulkne on August 11, 2022
Has anyone successfully created a webhook with ZoomInfo? I know ZoomInfo has their own Enrich module, and have heard they have a "block" on certain API's to try and get you to purchase the Enrich upgrade. We are currently evaluating the Ops Hub, an read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
July 31, 2023 12:52
If you are using HubSpot's Ops Hub, you can certainly enrich your data using ZoomInfo. An optimal place to start would be the readily available ZoomI...read more
Solved
MarcoPericci on February 11, 2022
Hi! I need some help about the format date action in workflows. I use a custom code action to trigger a webhook that import values form our internal app database. Some of these values are unix epoch date and I need to convert it to date and read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
February 13, 2022 14:00
Hi @MarcoPericci If your Custom Field is set up as a Date Property then it will show as a Pate Picker in the CRM. Is that what you m...read more
GMoss-Hawkins on November 22, 2021
Hi there, I am wondering if someone can help me understand a specific use case for webhooks in workflows and if it will reduce our reliance on API calls. We are working on a thought leadership/lead gen survey where people fill it out, get scored, read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
November 29, 2021 08:35
Hi @GMoss-Hawkins ! Sorry for the delay. I asked one of our internal experts: The webhook POST action will not trigger toward against the API l...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar