• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MWitte on April 19, 2024
I have 4 contact owners set up in our hub by a previous admin. I am now the current admin super user and would like to add adidtional contact owners. What is the process to do this?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 19, 2024 11:07
Hi @MWitte , Owners correspond to users in your portal. You would have to invite the people you'd like to show up as owners: https://knowledg...read more
Solved
SCS_Marketing on March 11, 2024
Hello: We are trying to configure HubSpot to send our emails through our Google Workspace domain. We have had DMARC setup for well over a year, but the HubSpot 'domain connector' wizard does not recognize it. the wizard found and passed the DKIM an read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
March 12, 2024 10:53
Thank you! I got the impression that I had to 'pass' the tests of the tool in order for it to be functional. I created a test email and sent it, and...read more
Solved
ERTCZisty on February 28, 2024
Hello Ops Hub! Today I attempted to create the property "Number of Associated Conversations" in the Ticket Object, but while attempting to create the property I was alerted it already existed as a "System Property." We've all seen this before read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 05, 2024 10:13
Hi @ERTCZisty and @Jnix284 , Thanks for your patience, and thanks a lot for your help @Jnix284 🙂 I checked internally and a system p...read more
Solved
AUlusan on February 15, 2024
So I have been using hubspot for my clinic to store customer data, track sales and etc... recently I wanted to track each customer's each session at the clinic. For example, sometimes the deal won includes 5 sessions of a treatment and I want to rec read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 15, 2024 08:15
@AUlusan that would work equally well, deals and tickets behave quite similarly for your purpose. A deciding factor could be whether you're current...read more
Leigh-at-BLINK on January 09, 2024
I have an individual account that IS showing visitor traffic; however, I cannot get our global primary account to properly connect and send data, though I've repeatedly checked the tagging in GTM, disconnected my personal account from Hubspot (so th read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 11, 2024 14:37
Hi @Leigh-at-BLINK , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! To assist you in troubleshooting the problem, as it is not directly as...read more
Solved
JBaker2 on December 13, 2023
Hi-We had a user leave the company recently. The created a ton of workflows for themself with automation. What are best practices, do we need to update the user to assign to their manager since the user is no longer at the company?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
December 13, 2023 15:58
Hi @JBaker2 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! According to the information provided, since the person has left the compan...read more
Solved
DStreibig on November 22, 2023
Hi -- Is there a way to build a goal detail summary into a dashboard or does this only live on the goals page?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
November 23, 2023 05:42
HI @DStreibig , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! By "dashboard", you probably mean the Sales Dashboard under Reporting? Thi...read more
Solved
HighlandScuba on August 31, 2023
Does anyone have any recommendations for free org chart software that integrates with HubSpot? I have a sales team of about a dozen individuals who will need roughly 100 Org Charts attached to Target Accounts on the Company Object. I have looke read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Gold Partner
September 06, 2023 09:02
Hi there, I recommend trialling OrgChartHub because yes it's paid beyond a certain number of OrgCharts but the two UK developers have poured their ...read more
Solved
DFarina on August 17, 2023
Does anyone Know a way to obtain the IP Address an email was opened on?
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 17, 2023 15:18
Hi @DFarina , There is not, HubSpot is not collecting this information: " Please note: starting on May 29, 2019, the IP address wi...read more
Solved
PNathan on July 27, 2023
Hi, Now that all the business are using hubspot, I want to see if I can track productivity/output using Hubspot. I know using email is a blunt instrument here but is there a way to see emails sent, meetings, calls, tasks etc...per employee? tha read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
July 27, 2023 07:56
Hi @PNathan , As long as the team is logging their activities in HubSpot you can report on them: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create...read more
Solved
LSimon3 on July 13, 2023
Is it possible to use the associations label to link contacts as family members?
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 19, 2023 15:46
Hi @LSimon3 , Great news, it's now possible to associate records of the same type, see this public beta: Tickets | Custom Objects | C...read more
javiesm8 on May 17, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm James, a Product Manager at Softr. I'm looking to chat with Operations folk working at tech companies about their tools and processes. If you are interested, we will compensate you with $50 for your time. Specifically, I'm read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 17, 2023 14:19
Hi @javiesm8 , Thank you for sharing this opportunity with our Community! Best, Kristen
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar