ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
解決済み
MSaurat 4月 08日, 2024
Hi, Is there a way to automatically create a field (using potentially custom code) from a URL string & an existing field? Eg: we have specific ID for our contact (CONT_ID) which are created automatically from an integration. What I'd 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
4月 08日, 2024 05:58
Hi @MSaurat , Yes, this can be achieved with calculation fields: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/create-calculation-properties ...続きを読む
MKerkar 3月 27日, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm in the process of creating a report on the marketing email "not sent" metric. Currently, the "not sent" metric is not directly available as a property and cannot be directly pulled into a report. However, the email events API ov 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
3月 28日, 2024 06:03
Hi @MKerkar , I hope that you are well! Great question, thanks for asking the Community! So, you'd like to copy the "dropped" email event type i...続きを読む
Zayne 3月 18日, 2024
I'm really excited and happy that we can now create webhooks in workflows. But... There is currently NO way to use these fields in custom code. They appear there, but they are greyed out. Why this is a big issue, is that I sometimes have the we 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
キーアドバイザー | Platinum Partner
3月 27日, 2024 11:27
Have you tried to branch on the value of your empty webhook property? If values are standardized, empty values would take the "None met" branch and t...続きを読む
解決済み
Zayne 2月 21日, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to get custom code actions (not custom workflow actions) to change the exectution state. All custom code actions have the enumeration "hs_execution_state" as an output option, but I haven't been able to find ANY document 続きを読む
1 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
2月 22日, 2024 11:13
You cannot use the value hs_execution_state in your code since it is outputed after the code is ran. hs_execution_state will be set to "success" if...続きを読む
解決済み
Becky238 2月 13日, 2024
There is a default automation in the Leads object that moves a contact to a specific Lead stage when an email is sent to them. In our case, when a contact comes in, an initial ICP check is done and if they don't pass it, we send them an email to dis 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
2月 13日, 2024 12:21
Hi @Becky238 Thanks for clarifying - I realized what you meant after I re-read it (sorry for the back-to-back replies) 🤦‍ There isn't a way ...続きを読む
解決済み
PAtlan 2月 12日, 2024
Hi, In my contact onboarding process, i want to notify users that they have been attributed a new contact. I can't use the generic notification mechanism because this only concerns a subset of my contacts (i.e. they have a property called "conta 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者 | Elite Partner
2月 14日, 2024 05:06
Hi @PAtlan ! I would recommend a slightly odd approach that will give you a bit more flexibility with the email you are sending! Create ...続きを読む
解決済み
mirzaabdullaht 1月 18日, 2024
Hi everyone, When i try to send an email through Hubspot, I get this error. Can someone tell me, How to resove it ?
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
1月 18日, 2024 06:50
Hi @mirzaabdullaht , You would have to reach out to an admin in your portal, likely the person who invited you. Currently, you don't have the ...続きを読む
解決済み
JGibbs4 1月 11日, 2024
Hi there, I am pretty sure there isn't a way to get this done, but I wanted to confirm. Background: We have created a "Contract" custom object and a "Project" custom object. Projects are associated with the Contract, and a company could ha 続きを読む
Accepted Solution
参加者
1月 13日, 2024 10:52
I am deploying Associ8 right now for similar use cases. You will need to have a matching property as you mentioned in the two objects that you wish...続きを読む
解決済み
PAtlan 12月 20日, 2023
I have a "Segment" drop down list for my contacts. A contact can be in multiple segments. I have lists that filter these segments based on multiple criteria (job description, deal association labels, etc...) I have workflows that set a "Segment" 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
12月 21日, 2023 00:25
Hi @PAtlan , As of now, this would require a custom code action, the help of a developer and an Operations Hub Professional subscription. ...続きを読む
解決済み
ryguyrg 11月 22日, 2023
I'm wondering if this functionality exists and I just don't have the right subscription. How can I trigger workflows on administrative actions, like "user added," "email published," "list created," etc. These seem like obvious triggers. 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
11月 22日, 2023 09:48
Hi @ryguyrg , The actions you're referring to do not exist as workflow triggers. Workflows are object-based in HubSpot, revolving around conta...続きを読む
解決済み
JJensen_Aurora 11月 06日, 2023
Hi all, My company just procured Ops Hub, and I'd like to use the Custom Code step to automatically delete companies where salesforcedeleted = TRUE. The problem is I have no idea where to begin with the custom code step! Can someone please h 続きを読む
3 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
11月 07日, 2023 10:48
Hi @JJensen_Aurora Here's how to do it using NodeJS 1 - Create a private app with the scope " crm.objects.companies.write ": https://developers...続きを読む
Zayne 11月 05日, 2023
When I create a record using a workflow action, I want to be able to access the Record ID of that created record, so that I can use it in a custom code action and create an association between that record and another one. Is it possible to access th 続きを読む
投稿者
11月 08日, 2023 10:18
Thanks Christoph. I realise that I can do this via the custom code action, and I have indeed done it that way in the end. What I'm confused about is...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar