• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
TRichard7 on April 24, 2024
Hi, We are adopting Hubspot quotes and Stripe payments and I ran into an issue that if we provide a customer with several quotes with different product sets all under the same deal, when one of the quotes gets paid, the neither line items, nor deal read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 24, 2024 11:56
Hey @TRichard7 , thank you for posting in our Community! Are you currently using this integration here ? To use the Stripe integration with...read more
Solved
MSaurat on April 08, 2024
Hi, Is there a way to automatically create a field (using potentially custom code) from a URL string & an existing field? Eg: we have specific ID for our contact (CONT_ID) which are created automatically from an integration. What I'd read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 08, 2024 05:58
Hi @MSaurat , Yes, this can be achieved with calculation fields: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/create-calculation-properties ...read more
MKerkar on March 27, 2024
Hello everyone! I'm in the process of creating a report on the marketing email "not sent" metric. Currently, the "not sent" metric is not directly available as a property and cannot be directly pulled into a report. However, the email events API ov read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 28, 2024 06:03
Hi @MKerkar , I hope that you are well! Great question, thanks for asking the Community! So, you'd like to copy the "dropped" email event type i...read more
Zayne on March 18, 2024
I'm really excited and happy that we can now create webhooks in workflows. But... There is currently NO way to use these fields in custom code. They appear there, but they are greyed out. Why this is a big issue, is that I sometimes have the we read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
March 27, 2024 11:27
Have you tried to branch on the value of your empty webhook property? If values are standardized, empty values would take the "None met" branch and t...read more
Solved
Zayne on February 21, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to get custom code actions (not custom workflow actions) to change the exectution state. All custom code actions have the enumeration "hs_execution_state" as an output option, but I haven't been able to find ANY document read more
Accepted Solution
February 22, 2024 11:13
You cannot use the value hs_execution_state in your code since it is outputed after the code is ran. hs_execution_state will be set to "success" if...read more
Solved
Becky238 on February 13, 2024
There is a default automation in the Leads object that moves a contact to a specific Lead stage when an email is sent to them. In our case, when a contact comes in, an initial ICP check is done and if they don't pass it, we send them an email to dis read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 13, 2024 12:21
Hi @Becky238 Thanks for clarifying - I realized what you meant after I re-read it (sorry for the back-to-back replies) 🤦‍ There isn't a way ...read more
Solved
PAtlan on February 12, 2024
Hi, In my contact onboarding process, i want to notify users that they have been attributed a new contact. I can't use the generic notification mechanism because this only concerns a subset of my contacts (i.e. they have a property called "conta read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
February 14, 2024 05:06
Hi @PAtlan ! I would recommend a slightly odd approach that will give you a bit more flexibility with the email you are sending! Create ...read more
Solved
mirzaabdullaht on January 18, 2024
Hi everyone, When i try to send an email through Hubspot, I get this error. Can someone tell me, How to resove it ?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 18, 2024 06:50
Hi @mirzaabdullaht , You would have to reach out to an admin in your portal, likely the person who invited you. Currently, you don't have the ...read more
Solved
JGibbs4 on January 11, 2024
Hi there, I am pretty sure there isn't a way to get this done, but I wanted to confirm. Background: We have created a "Contract" custom object and a "Project" custom object. Projects are associated with the Contract, and a company could ha read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 13, 2024 10:52
I am deploying Associ8 right now for similar use cases. You will need to have a matching property as you mentioned in the two objects that you wish...read more
Solved
PAtlan on December 20, 2023
I have a "Segment" drop down list for my contacts. A contact can be in multiple segments. I have lists that filter these segments based on multiple criteria (job description, deal association labels, etc...) I have workflows that set a "Segment" read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 21, 2023 00:25
Hi @PAtlan , As of now, this would require a custom code action, the help of a developer and an Operations Hub Professional subscription. ...read more
Solved
ryguyrg on November 22, 2023
I'm wondering if this functionality exists and I just don't have the right subscription. How can I trigger workflows on administrative actions, like "user added," "email published," "list created," etc. These seem like obvious triggers. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 22, 2023 09:48
Hi @ryguyrg , The actions you're referring to do not exist as workflow triggers. Workflows are object-based in HubSpot, revolving around conta...read more
Solved
JJensen_Aurora on November 06, 2023
Hi all, My company just procured Ops Hub, and I'd like to use the Custom Code step to automatically delete companies where salesforcedeleted = TRUE. The problem is I have no idea where to begin with the custom code step! Can someone please h read more
3 upvotes
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
November 07, 2023 10:48
Hi @JJensen_Aurora Here's how to do it using NodeJS 1 - Create a private app with the scope " crm.objects.companies.write ": https://developers...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar