• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
ToddSutt on June 24, 2022
Hi, my company just upgraded to Operations Hub Pro for programmable automation. Generically, I would really like a resource where I can look up what functions are available to me in the @hubspot /api-client npm library. In node docs, they have some read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
thomasvbe on May 18, 2022
Hi, I've got a custom code workflow where I try to get data from an external MySQL database. I get a "too many connections" error because it's possible that more than 200 contacts go through that workflow at the same time. It needs to fetch data ri read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
May 19, 2022 04:37
Hey @thomasvbe , There isn't an ideal solution here as there is no way of throttling how many contacts (or any record for that matter) can ...read more
EGolborne on May 03, 2022
Hi All, We originally had a Programmable Automation Office Hours scheduled for May 10th, but unfortunately we will have to cancel it. We apologize for any inconvenience, but are looking forward to seeing everyone at our June office hours read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
June 22, 2022 06:36
Hi there! Without seeing your code, based on the error message it looks to be an authentication issue which means that you may not have config...read more
Solved
RThomazelli on April 18, 2022
Hello guys. I'm from São Paulo, Brazil. I'm in a hubspot discovery week in our work team. I would like to know if we can create a registration form in Hubspot with several tabs. Do we have to have a tab for each customer car that we have in the sy read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 18, 2022 10:55
Hi @RThomazelli , HubSpot forms aren't well suited for this, unfortunately. Forms are not dynamic in the sense that they would adjust to the a...read more
Solved
SteveHTM on April 12, 2022
Community - hope you can help. I'm working on a complex workflow that uses at least one custom coded workflow step. The issue I'm running into is that I need to search/filter/sort custom objects (rather than contacts/companies etc) in the coded work read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
May 24, 2022 13:56
Hey there @SteveHTM , There are a few ways to make API calls related to custom objects. The most important part of this is identifying what's call...read more
ksalazar on March 23, 2022
It would be great if there was a checkbox that allowed forms to be saved to the contact record that submitted it as a PDF underattachments automatically. Currently we use manobyte to fill this void, but it is a bit manual when you have 100s of read more
5 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
March 23, 2022 12:03
Hubspot needs to implement this ASAP. Would make my team so much more efficient.
jackcoldrick on February 28, 2022
Hi everyone, I wanted to say a massive thank you to all of those who attended our four custom coded automation sessions throughout the month of February. The feedback received along with the level of engagement from those in attendance was ama read more
HubSpot Employee
February 28, 2022 14:55
Hi @JenBergren , I really appreciate the kind comment and not at all, it was a pleasure! I'm glad they were helpful.
jackcoldrick on February 28, 2022
Hi everyone, Thank you for attending our session last Thursday focusing on connecting and querying an external MySQL database using custom coded workflow actions , a feature exclusive to Operations Hub Professional. As promised I wanted to f read more
jackcoldrick on February 17, 2022
Hi everyone, Thank you for joining todays session. It's greatly appreciated and it was a pleasure to speak with you all today. I hope that you found the workshop useful and if anything you've left with some interesting ideas that might help yo read more
HubSpot Employee
February 21, 2022 05:32
Hey @RachelKenny thanks for the question, the reason this is happening is because the "Recent Referral Date" property had an internal name of "refe...read more
jackcoldrick on February 11, 2022
Hi everyone! Thanks very much for joining the session yesterday where we covered how you can validate email addresses using Kickbox with custom coded worklfow actions. I really appreciate you all joining and for the great engagement in the chat t read more
jackcoldrick on February 04, 2022
Hi everyone! Yesterday you could hear me give the first Custom Automation Masterclass workshop on Data Enrichment using Clearbit. I sadly couldn't get to all of your questions before the end of the workshop, so Jan and I decided to answer your qu read more
Web_Dev on January 26, 2022
Hi, We've a requirement to send our custom object data into other internal system which has Oracle as database. Is it possible to create an automate custom code and worklfow for it? I don't see any supported libraries for Oracle database for th read more
HubSpot Moderator
February 03, 2022 05:18
Hi @Web_Dev Thanks for reaching out! This should definitely be possible. Our Programmable Automation Use Case Library, we have code that ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar