• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
CP12 on Januar 15, 2024
I hope you will be able to help me through this. Hi! I am working to understand the entire Netsuite and Hubspot sync via API for my org. Currently our main usage on Netsuite is that we create Invoices and accept payments from customers and what Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Januar 16, 2024 11:18
Hey, @CP12 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for the great question. I'm moving this over to the data sync community so that it will get seen b...Beitrag ansehen
joseadiazc on Januar 26, 2023
We are currently running a CSAT survey for customers that triggers based on a Contact Property, this contact property is modified by a Custom Object Workflow, for example: Project (Custom Object) enters "Completed" Stage > Custom Object Workf Beitrag ansehen
Autorität | Elite Partner
Januar 30, 2023 09:15
Thank you @kvlschaefer for introducing this thread to me. Hey @joseadiazc , thank you for reaching out to the community about that. ...Beitrag ansehen
BLai on August 18, 2022
Hello team, I am creating a workflow to standardize the State property of contacts. (e.g. Arizona ➡️ AZ) Here's what it looks like: I set up two list as outcome to track the results. If the workflow can not update the State (e.g. Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
August 18, 2022 21:21
@BLai Have you tried increasing the delay after the custom code? I'm curious if the 3 minutes is enough time for the server to run the code and ide...Beitrag ansehen
VGauthier on Februar 14, 2022
hi there, I am having an issue that I was hoping the community could help me with. When I send a webhook out after someone fills out an nps survey, the first time it gets sent, hs_content.value (which is the feedback comment) is undef Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
0 Antwort
JenWallace on Dezember 20, 2021
We have just started with Operations Hub and I'm setting up some automation that cleans up our data. I have alot of names that are in All Caps. Just using the option to "capitalize" under the automation format data doesn't work. The only way I fo Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
3 Antworten
HubSpot-Produktteam
März 10, 2022 09:53
You find more information here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/workflows/format-your-data-with-workflows
Refuel on Oktober 22, 2021
We are synced to Microsoft Dynamics through the simple Operations Hub integration. When contacts get deleted in Dynamics, we want to be able to identify those and delete in HubSpot. Is there a way to identify what contacts have been deleted in Dynam Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
3 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Oktober 29, 2021 18:32
Hi @FransLeys . Thank you for looking into this. Really, I'd be happy with any of those options but the third one would be the best. I've been...Beitrag ansehen
BrogrammerSon on Oktober 05, 2021
Hello. We are new to setting up Hubspot and NetSuite data sync market place app. We were able to set up one way sync from Hubspot to NetSuite for both Company and Contact. What I'm struggling with is, I am not able to bring over Hubspot Custome Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Oktober 07, 2021 09:35
Hi @BrogrammerSon , If we look at the marketplace documentation for the netsuite integration app , under "individual customers to contact...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar