State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
KMohamed15 on April 11, 2024
Hi, I’m trying to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration in Hubspot. To be more specific, I wanted to know if it was possible in Contacts to leverage the following fields: • Notes in the Activities tab of a Contact • The deal tab on the righ read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert
April 12, 2024 14:40
Hi @KMohamed15 I'm so happy to help you! Yes! It's possible, but, you need to know: activities can only sync from Microsoft to H...read more
Solved
AEhrensberger on December 18, 2023
The freshdesk to hubspot sync tool... I don't quite understand how Name is handled. Freshdesk looks for NAME. Hubspot has First Name and Last Name. Based on the screenshot - how is this going to work? If I have the name Joe Cool: read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Product Team
December 20, 2023 09:11
Explained in the knowledge base
KMarsh8 on May 27, 2022
Hi, I've interegrated Xero with my hubspot account and have the contacts syncing, however I can't see invoices. When I go to settings it only seems to give me the option to sync just contacts - although the articles and videos on the knowledge base read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
May 31, 2022 00:05
Hi @KMarsh8 There are a few different plugins for Xero, the basic one just syncs contacts (and not very well). There is a paid vers...read more
DT2 on January 20, 2022
I have set up an integration between Hubspot and Mailerlite. It is generally working fine but I've noticed a handful of contacts are not syncing from Hubspot to Mailerlite. There is no reason I can see why they wouldn't. There is no difference betwe read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
JLilley on November 23, 2021
I have used the Hubspot sync to set up a Leads sync from Hubspot to D365, based on list membership. I have 3 Leads in the list in Hubspot, and none of them are pushing through into Dynamics. They all have email addresses, 2 have a Lifecycle Stage o read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Moderator
November 25, 2021 06:05
Hi @JLilley , I've asked one of our experts to take a look at it, and this is what they found: Our assumption is that "parentcontactid" ...read more
Solved
acohen32 on September 14, 2021
The first field in the ConnectWise Manage integration setup is "domain". Any idea what to put in this field? I used my company domain, smr.us, and then entered the public key, private key, and Company ID (smrco), and got the message "Couldn't conn read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
September 15, 2021 15:05
I figured it out. It's looking for the URL of the ConnectWise site to connect to. In my case that's na.myconnectwise.net (because I'm cloud hosted ...read more
Solved
afusalan on July 14, 2021
Hello, i created a sync between Zoho CRM and Hubspot and i want to sync my Hubspot contacts as leads to Zoho. I have total of 20 contacts but unfortunately only 4 of them gets synced. All of my contacts are in Subscriber life cycle and each one ha read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Moderator
July 15, 2021 08:19
Hi @afusalan ! I used to work support at PieSync, and one thing I remember to be a common issue when syncing contacts/leads to Zoho CRM is tha...read more
Solved
noren79 on April 27, 2021
Hi, I am using the free HubSpot account and the free Mailchimp account. When setting up the data sync between the two, the only field being mapped is "email" - so I get customers synced just with their emails and no other feilds... Is this nor read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Moderator
April 28, 2021 06:25
@noren79 wrote: Hi, I am using the free HubSpot account and the free Mailchimp account. When setting up the data sync between the two, the...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar