State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
KJackson4 on March 11, 2024
Hello, I am trying to change my email as the Super Admin. Is this possible or do I need to delete this account to start over with the email address I want to use as the Super Admin?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 11, 2024 09:12
Hi @KJackson4 , Regardless of your permissions, you can change your email address by following these steps: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/acc...read more
Solved
EmmaAtKiwi on November 09, 2023
Hi! Maybe you'll know the answer to this Ops Hub question @karstenkoehler ... I want to format contact phone numbers from 8004567890 or 18004567890 to +1 (800) 456-7890. I created a workflow and added the Format Data step. According to read more
0 upvote
14 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
February 13, 2024 02:08
Hi @EmmaAtKiwi , I was struggling with a similar issue. After many hours of frustration I found what appears to be a bug in the data formatting imp...read more
Zayne on November 05, 2023
When I create a record using a workflow action, I want to be able to access the Record ID of that created record, so that I can use it in a custom code action and create an association between that record and another one. Is it possible to access th read more
Contributor
November 08, 2023 10:18
Thanks Christoph. I realise that I can do this via the custom code action, and I have indeed done it that way in the end. What I'm confused about is...read more
Solved
KimRogers on August 15, 2023
Not sure if this is even possible, but I'm trying to use Format Data in workflows to remove text from a Deal property The problem I have is that the text I am trying to remove differs on each deal. For example the deal name is "Joe Blog read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 16, 2023 00:16
Hi @KimRogers , You can cut the section using the custom mode in the format data action and the regex_replace fomula: Best reg...read more
Solved
lovroculina on August 07, 2023
Hi, I am trying to create a format workflow that will clean the company names (i.e. remove any ending trade name abbreviations like inc. ltd. and so on). The problem that I have is that I can't select a filter where so that it only enrolls t read more
1 upvote
11 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
August 15, 2023 12:11
This can be done with Python custom code. The process will be to run the following code which will return the company name if it does not end in...read more
Solved
CBabb on July 07, 2023
Does anyone know how to generate fractional years in a field? I've tried using the Time Between calculation but it provides the obvious answer of how many (whole) years there are between one date and the other, which is useless for what I'm tryi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
July 08, 2023 01:14
Hi @CBabb , Could you elaborate and provide more context for what you need this for? In the HubSpot UI, yes, the value is rounded but when exp...read more
CSlaats on July 04, 2023
Hi, I'm not very experienced in formatting/custom codes in workflows. I'm looking for a way to multiply a property and use the outcome as as the value for another property, without losing the original value of the property that is multiplied. read more
July 07, 2023 12:35
Hi @CSlaats The logic that you're looking for with calculated properties in workflows that is not something currently available. I know th...read more
Solved
ESchulte on May 22, 2023
Hi, We are looking at a product called ProjectWorks to integrate with HS. We manage multi-stepped projects that sometimes easily span over a year. We will incrementally as we hit benchmarks. Is it possible to engineer a system in HS that can ful read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
May 23, 2023 07:37
@ESchulte - It would be possible to create a custom object 'Projects' and set up the pipeline aligned to your project stages, track project hours...read more
Solved
MCallies on May 17, 2023
Okay, I'm looking to replace just a portion of a name and then populate it with something else. Essentially, at the end of our deal names, we have the create month and year of the deal, when a new renewal deal is created, I want to keep the name of read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 18, 2023 18:20
Hi @MCallies , Should be pretty straightforward to generate the new name: exports.main = async (event, callback) => { var dealname = event...read more
Solved
CSic on May 04, 2023
I wanted to see if anyone has found a resolution for format data function in workflows, using add time to a date property, where the date property is set to M-F only? We have full enterprise account. Ex: My workflow sets "entered action needed" read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
February 20, 2024 06:38
Hi @CSic , I would like to propose to you an app we have developed, the objective of which is to solve the issue of business days calculation...read more
Solved
LMeier61 on February 20, 2023
Hi HubSpot community, We are currently testing the Ops Hub. One use case I was hoping to solve with it, is the following. We want to introduce an Account health per customer. Therefore we would like to use available data in HubSpot. We are s read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 21, 2023 14:39
Hello, An outline of the workflow used to fulfill a similar request from my organization is below. (A screenshot is also included to help illustr...read more
Solved
ShlomiGani on January 11, 2023
Hi everyone, Unfortunately I didn't find any split command in the format data option. We do pay for OPS enterprise and I would like to keep this action in house instead of exporting it to Make.com / Zapier. Has anyone ever tried to create read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
January 12, 2023 03:25
Hey @ShlomiGani , sure, let me show you how to set up the custom code action with some screenshots. The most important stuff is the fo...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar