State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
Paddle_LLC on February 21, 2024
I am importing contact info from an excel cvs worksheet to HS. It appears that any contact properties that are NOT in HS yet have to be set up BEFORE I import and then must be manually mapped. Is there not a way to have HS create the contact propert read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 21, 2024 11:30
Hi @Paddle_LLC , Creating the properties before the import is indeed the correct way to go about this. You're not missing anything. Best...read more
Solved
rulpats on February 12, 2024
We have created custom additional value for the "lifecycle stage" which is "late stage negotiating." I want to create a date field that updates like other stages. It will get populated when the field gets updated and gets cleared when the value for read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 12, 2024 10:28
@rulpats I can see 'Date entered "Late stage opportunity" (Lifecycle stage pipeline)' right at the top - this field behaves exactly like you reques...read more
Solved
rulpats on January 23, 2024
We have one field named as 'opportunity stage' in Hubspot. I could not see its mapping with SF. I was wondering if this is a default property and how does it work. It is updating as per the opportunity stage in SF. Thanks, Rahul
1 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
January 26, 2024 10:24
@rulpats the screenshot is really helpful! Yes, this is a standard property in the integration. It's "Created by HubSpot," but it's created b...read more
KHerrod on November 28, 2023
Hello! We recently upgraded to Operations Hub and I've been tasked with starting a migration of datasets from Airtable INTO Hubspot. A colleague and I worked manually (the only way to get this to work at first) to enter a common field calle read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
March 28, 2024 13:47
Hi Olivia, I have a similar issue. Can I book you and you can help me for an hour online setting up fields to two way sync?
Solved
GBettinson98 on October 03, 2023
Our team is trying to show the days between two properties only when a certain property's date is after another property's date. Can a calculation property support this? We're finding that the calculation property is showing the days between regardl read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
October 03, 2023 15:18
Hi @GBettinson98 , You could create a workflow that checks whether one date comes before the other ( re -enroll records when date A is known a...read more
Solved
CBabb on September 19, 2023
Hi - is there a way to add names to an existing list with Ops Hub? We have an table with names of our clients within our contract that is constantly updated when a new client joins. I'm looking for ways to automate adding new names to this t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
September 20, 2023 00:30
Hi @CBabb , Can you share a bit more context about where this list is hosted? Which software is used to maintain the list? Generally, it...read more
Solved
BrendonTW on September 19, 2023
Hey all. I am looking for a tool that will plot all of my objects and properties into an ERD format which can be edited in real-time to build out my HubSpot portal. I understand that there used to be a "data model overview" which seems to be sim read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
September 28, 2023 12:13
Hey @BrendonTW hope you are doing well. You can still find the Data Model in Hubspot in Reporting> Data Management > Data Model and It ...read more
Solved
Louraine on February 13, 2023
Hi, I have a custom object and I want some of the records in Company to be integrated to this custom object. Aside from the properties, I also want the Notes, Emails, Call logs etc to be imported as well from Company object to my custom obje read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant | Elite Partner
February 14, 2023 17:49
Hello @Louraine , If you need to sync specific properties from the associated Company Record to the Custom Object you could set up a workflow...read more
Solved
Carsten on September 14, 2021
The database model regarding contacts is different between HubSpot and Dynamics. HubSpot only knows contacts where Dynamics differentiates between leads and contacts. To do a proper syncronization between the two system, HubSpots relies in the lifec read more
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Product Team
September 15, 2021 11:49
Hey Carsten, It's not only a good idea - it's actually something that's in the works right now. The logic we followed in the current iteratio...read more
katherineladue on September 02, 2021
Yet another issue I'm facing with a Data Sync integration! When it forces you to set a lifecycle stage for contacts as a part of the sync rules, I see that it says it will assign the lifecycle stage when contacts are created *or updated* by th read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
December 21, 2022 08:26
This integration does update the lifecycle stage of existing contacts, unfortunately. Did anyone find a way round this?
DanFromCF on June 02, 2021
In our Outreach sequences, we rely on the "company name" property for personalization, but I can't find a clean solution to sync that from HubSpot contacts over to Outreach prospects. In theory, it should work even if Data Sync only supports HubSpot read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
September 27, 2023 09:17
Sebastiaan - we've had a working dedicated account<>company sync since 2 years for Outreach now. And if you need the company name field which s...read more
VHirst on May 19, 2021
Hi! We are trying to track some informaiton around our ticketing and deal properties. We are looking at using a more robust project management tool and are exploring Asan and AirTable. It looks like right now, there is only an integration with read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
April 07, 2022 11:09
Hey @jbogaert , Is this still something in the works - i.e., extending properties to for example deal properties for the airtable integration?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar