Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
Resuelta
Robin_Miller en Marzo 26, 2024
Hi All Hope this is the right place for this question. Has anyone else's 'Record ID' format changed recently? Ours has been 6-digits for a long time, but suddenly recently it's jumped to 10-digits. Obviously this doesn't make any operational diff Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Marzo 26, 2024 05:34
Hi @Robin_Miller , Yes, this change was announced in December 2023 and is explained here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Developer-Announce...Leer más
MWilliamson8 en Marzo 15, 2024
I want to have insight into a companies deal performance by individual order number (i.e. how does a companies 8th deal closed, compare to their next 5 deals closed). In the past I have done this outside of HubSpot, but wanted to try and do this Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Guía | Partner nivel Elite
Marzo 19, 2024 06:28
@MWilliamson8 - I would: 1. Create a custom calculation deal property to calculate each deal's 'performance' 2. Then create a single obj...Leer más
TRichard7 en Marzo 15, 2024
After Hubspot improved the look of the dataset yesterday, all of our dataset-based reports crashed. Reports created from scratch, identical to the ones that crashed, work just fine. Anyone facing the same issue? Any solution? Thanks
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Guía | Partner nivel Elite
Marzo 15, 2024 07:42
@TRichard7 - FYI, I've just checked on a dataset-based reports in a few different HubSpot portals and all seem to be OK.
enorberg en Diciembre 20, 2023
I'm trying to set up a report that shows the average number of Hubspot tickets per user. My definition of "Users" is a custom property on the company object with that same name - each customer has this filled in. So to achieve this calculation, we w Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador
Enero 02, 2024 02:44
@deepikaverma Thanks for your reply. Yes, I've tried data sets, not for this specific problem but for similar ones. I could of course be using them...Leer más
Resuelta
DChampion01 en Diciembre 09, 2023
Having a hard time with start up and contact integration
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Diciembre 10, 2023 02:12
Hi @DChampion01 , If you're referring to getting started with HubSpot overall, I'd recommend this resource: https://academy.hubspot.com/cours...Leer más
Resuelta
00000 en Diciembre 07, 2023
Hello, In a report, how does one get dataset-created fields to display results in the order they were entered into the dataset field filter (or based on the value of the original property) instead of alphabetically by filter result? Use case Leer más
1 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Platinum
Diciembre 11, 2023 06:30
Hi @00000 I am not sure about which type of property you created for time period, But if you choose dropdown for summarize days it will giv...Leer más
KHerrod en Noviembre 28, 2023
Hello! We recently upgraded to Operations Hub and I've been tasked with starting a migration of datasets from Airtable INTO Hubspot. A colleague and I worked manually (the only way to get this to work at first) to enter a common field calle Leer más
0 Me gusta
8 Respuestas
Miembro
Marzo 28, 2024 13:47
Hi Olivia, I have a similar issue. Can I book you and you can help me for an hour online setting up fields to two way sync?
Resuelta
Bhumika_Bhatia en Noviembre 17, 2023
Hi there, Any datasets experts in here who can help me. I would like to attribute a £xx value to any conversion of xx onboarding workflow, and count it towards a xx campaign. The thought process: We are trying to build a H Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador líder
Diciembre 05, 2023 04:44
Thanks for the mention @BérangèreL @Bhumika_Bhatia nice to meet you 🙂 Regarding your idea it's always possible to set amount ($) throug...Leer más
CWatson12 en Noviembre 03, 2023
I'm attempting to build out an MQL to SAL conversion rate, which in theory, is very easy, but I need to add a few caviats for them. I am attempting to pull only SALs from our "default" pipeline that have been created this year and have mql influence Leer más
3 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Noviembre 14, 2023 08:40
Hi @CWatson12 , Thank you for the additional information and the examples! I wanted to invite our subject matter experts to see if th...Leer más
Resuelta
LSimon3 en Octubre 19, 2023
I currently have a calculation that I made using Data Sets that basically adds up all the deals that each contact has made in the past 1.5 years so that I can have a running revenue number for each person. It would be nice if I could turn this field Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Platinum
Diciembre 06, 2023 14:11
Hey @LSimon3 have you tried building a Calculated property that makes this count automatically? I leave you here an article on how they work ...Leer más
SLABONNE en Octubre 18, 2023
Hello, I am creating a dataset for Transactions and a Custom Object I would like to see and use association labels, as in a normal report, but this seems impossible Is there another way? Thank you!
2 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Octubre 23, 2023 04:36
To complete a bit my question, I am creating a Dataset from 2 objets. I cannot use the association labels in this dataset. I have tried to create a ...Leer más
smcmillian en Septiembre 25, 2023
Introduction Hi, my name is Stephen, and I'm the product manager for datasets at HubSpot. I put together a series of videos to demonstrate how our new summary functions work to complement the knowledgebase article . Summary Functions Summ Leer más
8 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Septiembre 27, 2023 12:32
We released to a large group today and will be progressively rolling it out to all users. If you don't see the new functions in your portal, please r...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar