• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
JLeveille on Março 27, 2024
Hi all. I am having an issue with 37 contact records that were deleted in NetSuite recently as part of a cleanup. Those records never existed in hubspot, yet when the contact sync runs, its trying to sync them. Is there a way to stop deleted Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Março 27, 2024 16:46
Hey @JLeveille , thank you for posting in our Community! Please check the sync settings in both NetSuite and HubSpot to ensure that deleted ...Leia mais
Solucionado
BLaverack9 on Fevereiro 21, 2024
Hello! Essentially currently certain information our Ops team need to onboard deals (e.g. specific systems the company uses) are stored on a Company. I'd really like the information to also be available within a deal so the Ops team don't ha Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Membro do Hall da Fama | Parceiro
Fevereiro 22, 2024 07:18
@BLaverack9 could you share a screenshot of your workflow? Generally, this can be solved by adding the criterion "AND Number of associated de...Leia mais
Solucionado
topps-hops on Fevereiro 16, 2024
I'm having what could be a major issue. I went to log an email on a contact, and there was no contact. I checked my "restore records" went through every deletion record, and could not find it. I know they had an account, as I have made notes on it b Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
6 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Fevereiro 20, 2024 12:24
@topps-hops to avoid this, always pause at this screen: Typically, unless the contact requested it, a regular delete is perfectly f...Leia mais
Solucionado
PBellemare on Fevereiro 16, 2024
Why does it take so long to sync contacts from Hubspot to another app? It's been almost an hour since I started the synchronization and still no contacts have been transferred. I see the 3 roulettes turning as if the transfer is done but everythin Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 16, 2024 10:56
Hi @PBellemare , HubSpot's API limits are most of the time the reason why it might take some time to sync contacts: https://developers.hubspot.c...Leia mais
Solucionado
sanchid on Fevereiro 05, 2024
Hi All, We all know that form submissions data can be captured as fields in Hubspot. However if a different form or the same form is submitted again, these values can be overridden. To track this better, Hubspot allows us to see all data points Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
9 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro
Fevereiro 06, 2024 06:34
Hey @sanchid just to add to what everyone else posted, you can use the get submissions endpoint here to get the raw data for each submission. Thi...Leia mais
JSchulteis on Janeiro 30, 2024
Hello, I am trying to get the DMARC and SPF records to work and I must be doing something wrong. Any chance someone has done this on Amazon Route 53 and could give me an example of getting the records to work there?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro
Janeiro 30, 2024 21:14
Hi @JSchulteis The SPF Records should include HubSpot, your email provider and any other neccessary hosts. The DMARC is simpler, and s...Leia mais
Solucionado
rulpats on Janeiro 08, 2024
I have implemented a two-way sync for the Lifecycle Stage property between Hubspot and SF. The issue with two-way sync is that the Lifecycle Stage property in Hubspot gets emptied in some cases. What I understand is that two-way sync takes the most Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Janeiro 11, 2024 11:39
@rulpats - I have found that the Salesforce conversion of a Lead to a Contact can sometimes result in a sync issue such as you have identified. My ...Leia mais
KHerrod on Novembro 28, 2023
Hello! We recently upgraded to Operations Hub and I've been tasked with starting a migration of datasets from Airtable INTO Hubspot. A colleague and I worked manually (the only way to get this to work at first) to enter a common field calle Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
8 Respostas
Membro
Março 28, 2024 13:47
Hi Olivia, I have a similar issue. Can I book you and you can help me for an hour online setting up fields to two way sync?
Solucionado
RDeshpande6 on Novembro 27, 2023
do we have any operations in hubspot where we can get all information of contact including its associctions if available
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Novembro 27, 2023 07:57
Hi @RDeshpande6 , Yes, this is possible with the CRM API: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/understanding-the-crm Best regar...Leia mais
LDeBenedetti on Outubro 18, 2023
Hi folks, I'd like your help on how may I build this workflow.. We use an app called Clearout for verifying the email status. One of the default properties (Single Line text format) synced to Hubspot is "Clearout verified on" wich contains a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Participante
Outubro 24, 2023 10:08
Hi, As per documentation, HubSPot accepts Date Picker date format as YYYY-MM-DD https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/faq#:~:text=For%20values%20t...Leia mais
MRuxton3 on Outubro 16, 2023
Hi there, We recently reinstalled the QBO Integration because it was failling to sync and our invoices were getting stuck between HS and QBO. QBO recommend we reinstall, but now that we have done that, we are no longer able to see the "Generate In Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Participante
Novembro 30, 2023 12:14
Hey @MRuxton3 and also @ABennett93 - we're also looking at how to streamline Hubspot/Quickbooks. Did you get any futher with your question? It lo...Leia mais
Solucionado
AIppolito on Outubro 13, 2023
Hi Everyone! My company uses a program called Blue Folder for service tracking and work orders, etc. I was wondering if there was an integration with HS- and if not, is there a workaround? Essentially we would like to have our sales team have acc Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Outubro 13, 2023 19:14
@AIppolito Take a look at Zoho Flow. It's an alternative to Zapier (if that's familiar). https://www.zohoflow.com/en-eu/apps/bluefolder/integrati...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar