• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
EAGMark on January 30, 2023
We have set up the Microsoft Dynamics integration which works quite well. However, in Microsoft, Leads never really go away. They get qualified to opportunities, but the lead still exists. The problem we are having is that if a client submits a se read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 01, 2023 07:24
Thanks for the response Phil. We actually moved from Salesforce to Dynamics recently and had a nice work around for Salesforce that unfortunately doe...read more
BHarry on November 14, 2022
How to connect an Webform to onsite SQL DB via an API? I have online webform developed in Drupal that will collect information and I want to pass this back to my onsite SQL Database. The developers of the form want to use GET and POST commands read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 16, 2022 00:22
Hi there, thanks for replying back. I am looking for a free solution to do this if possible and I need it to be done asap please. Can you please advi...read more
Solved
MarwanDajani on November 01, 2022
I just turned on the product sync between QBO and HubSpot. I realize that it will only sync newly created or updated QBO items. It is crazy amount of work to go into every QBO item and just do a minor update to trigger a sync. Is there a way to read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
November 07, 2022 14:13
Hey @MarwanDajani I missed your reply and apologize. Yes, it would match based off name of the product. In the workflow could tell it to ...read more
Solved
JPham7 on October 26, 2022
Hii Team, I'm trying to complete my integration one way sync from Dynamics to HubSpot. I've mapped out the deals, company and contacts. All is working fine. However, I cannot find a way to sync the products from Dynamics under each opportuni read more
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Product Team
October 26, 2022 05:34
Importing Line Items is actually something that's been made available in recent times ( see this video ) so it's definitely possible to have data syn...read more
aeley05 on October 25, 2022
Hello there, I am leveraging our Operations Hub Starter account to set up a sync between datasets in Airtable / Hubspot. Essentially, I am just trying to sync the basic CRM data (companies / contacts). So far, I have successfully importated read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
October 27, 2022 07:27
There's a big difference between how import & sync deal with associations. For one - they're built by different teams at different times fo...read more
Solved
jimdowning on September 23, 2022
Hi all, I'm looking to create a system in which we write marketing consents into HubSpot CRM using the API, and then use Operations Data Sync to sync that data with the Subscriptions data structures in Intercom. I don't mind if we use an existi read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 11:49
@jimdowning I know the native integration will sync unsubscribed statuses into the CRM in both directions. Theoretically, you could stamp the subs...read more
AllisonZ on August 29, 2022
Hi there, My name is Allison Ziehr and I work in HubSpot's Solutions Engineering Team. Part of my role as a Solutions Engineer is scoping how we can best integrate different systems with HubSpot. HubSpot can do a lot, but not everythin read more
September 08, 2022 11:27
Thank you so much for this post. It saved me a lot of work and it is hard to find these much of details on a specific topic these days. I am starting...read more
waj on August 01, 2022
Hi, I am trying to sync contacts from ConnectWise to Hubspot via the connectwise manage app. There is only one sync filter that can be applied on the connectwise and I am unable to get the right number of contacts to sync it's either syncin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
aeley05 on July 08, 2022
Hello Hubspot community. I'm attempting to set up a data sync between HubSpot and Airtable, and am running into an issue during the set-up. I've successfully been able to choose my airtable base, table, and company name, but the "Last Modified T read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
July 08, 2022 05:29
I was able to sort this one out myself. I had thought I created the "last modified" fields in airtable, but I supose I didn't... Was able to select o...read more
FransLeys on June 24, 2022
Hey folks, Frans with Data Sync here. We have a connector for Lime CRM available in beta right now, to sync Contacts, Companies & Deals two-way with HubSpot. It requires access to the Lime CRM API, but no special features inside of Hu read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
FransLeys on May 30, 2022
Hi everyone! Last week's Show & Tell was a lot of fun. It was so great to share many of the incremental improvements we made to data sync, and to open up the beta for product sync! Again, if you're interested in participating in the beta f read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
jbogaert on May 24, 2022
Hello! The Operations Hub Show & Tell is back! Tomorrow, May 25 at 10, our product team will talk about Operations Hub, what it is, and how they're thinking about its future. Joining us will be Frans Leys (Data Sync), Mega read more
Top Contributor
September 14, 2022 03:24
Mind blown @MeganLegge ! Big thank you to you and the team behind these improvements, this is great! Steve
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar