• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
FransLeys on June 24, 2022
Hey folks, Frans with Data Sync here. We have a connector for Lime CRM available in beta right now, to sync Contacts, Companies & Deals two-way with HubSpot. It requires access to the Lime CRM API, but no special features inside of Hu read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
FransLeys on May 30, 2022
Hi everyone! Last week's Show & Tell was a lot of fun. It was so great to share many of the incremental improvements we made to data sync, and to open up the beta for product sync! Again, if you're interested in participating in the beta f read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
jbogaert on May 24, 2022
Hello! The Operations Hub Show & Tell is back! Tomorrow, May 25 at 10, our product team will talk about Operations Hub, what it is, and how they're thinking about its future. Joining us will be Frans Leys (Data Sync), Mega read more
HubSpot Product Team
June 28, 2022 05:51
Hi Steve, Thanks for your feedback and ideas for formatting data, this is super helpful for us as we explore adding more formulas and functiona...read more
FransLeys on April 06, 2022
Hey everyone, I was supposed to have open office hours later today. You know I consider these office hours as a cross between a personal customer support call and a webinar where - as a group - we try to give you a solution that everyone can l read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Diamond Partner
April 07, 2022 07:09
Thank you!!!! This is so helpful for me and hopefully others out there too!
agosselin1 on March 07, 2022
What's happening? HubSpot released three new HubSpot CRM integrations this week resulting in 100+ Data Sync integrations in less than 1 year. Syspro CRM : CRM solution built for manufacturers and distributors. BombBomb : Vid read more
3 upvotes
0 Reply
Solved
MarcoPericci on February 11, 2022
Hi! I need some help about the format date action in workflows. I use a custom code action to trigger a webhook that import values form our internal app database. Some of these values are unix epoch date and I need to convert it to date and read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
February 13, 2022 11:00
Hi @MarcoPericci If your Custom Field is set up as a Date Property then it will show as a Pate Picker in the CRM. Is that what you m...read more
FransLeys on January 26, 2022
Hey all! I work as a product manager for data sync apps at HubSpot and will be having office hours during which you can ask away your questions! Why would a certain contact not sync? What's so special about deal sync? Can HubSpot devel read more
5 upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
February 02, 2022 01:55
Hi Frans, I was wondering: how do you decide/prioritize what apps should be supported next? Thanks!
agosselin1 on January 25, 2022
What's happening? HubSpot released several new HubSpot CRM integrations this week resulting in 100+ Data Sync integrations in less than 1 year. Acumatica CRM : Acumatica ERP holds a CRM that provides a consolidated view of all c read more
4 upvotes
0 Reply
MarcoPericci on January 23, 2022
Hi all! I have created a workflow with a custom code able to extract many variable-values from my DB. Some of these variables are datetime formatted as YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssTZD I've tried to use the format data action in hubspot workflow read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 24, 2022 12:53
Hello, @MarcoPericci . What are the current date and numbers set up under your preferences? You are able to edit this date format as the scree...read more
Solved
RSiddula on January 20, 2022
Hello Community, I am trying to remove the not useful data (all objects i.e. contacts, companies etc) on Hubspot by checking some filters like, Company URL is unknown AND Company Website is unknown AND My_Org ID is known (This is auto g read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 21, 2022 05:21
Hi @RSiddula , If you want to reduce the number of contacts, here are a few ways you could approach this: Email is unknown: These contac...read more
jbogaert on January 20, 2022
Hi everyone! Got some exciting news! After a successful partnership between community and product last year, we decided to expand these efforts in 2022 and give you, our ops community members, more face-to-face time with the people who are buildin read more
Mark_Kelly on January 15, 2022
Can this be handled within Operations Hub, or is there another direction we need to go with this client? Appreciate any ideas here.
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant | Partner
January 26, 2022 20:53
Actually, @JenWeiss , this is for a client. Looking at your first bullet, I'm curious if Operations Hub Enterprise will allow us to sync product/qu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar