• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MeganLegge on May 30, 2022
Hi all, Thanks for your excitement at last week's Show & Tell! We were so eager to present Custom Formulas in Format Data Actions and to see everyone so excited about it was the greatest gift we could receive! You asked a lot o read more
jbogaert on May 24, 2022
Hello! The Operations Hub Show & Tell is back! Tomorrow, May 25 at 10, our product team will talk about Operations Hub, what it is, and how they're thinking about its future. Joining us will be Frans Leys (Data Sync), Mega read more
HubSpot Product Team
June 28, 2022 05:51
Hi Steve, Thanks for your feedback and ideas for formatting data, this is super helpful for us as we explore adding more formulas and functiona...read more
Solved
MarianaBravo on May 19, 2022
Hello everyone! I would like to learn more about how to see the history of a purchase in HS. Can't find this tab, because I assume we are able to do it. Thank you in advance!
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 19, 2022 02:17
Hi @MarianaBravo , When you open the actual order pdfs, you should see a paragraph like this: "Thanks for your HubSpot order. This order was d...read more
davecriswell on April 20, 2022
We're looking into implementation of Operations Hub and have plenty of use cases to move forward. However, one item we thought might be possible is using data quality automation for deduplication of contact or company records. The current manag read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 20, 2022 10:26
Well, I should have done more digging before posting this 😐 I answered my own question after finding the use case on this page.
Solved
Yenma_H on March 30, 2022
Hello! I could use your help. I am trying to use the custom code to update US phone numbers. I'm trying to use this code: https://github.com/HubSpot/sample-workflow-custom-code/blob/main/samples/format_phone.js Unfortunately I'm getting an au read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
April 05, 2022 05:40
Hi @Yenma_H , I tried to run the script on my end and I had the same authentication issue. Here's how to troubleshoot : Make sure you add ...read more
jbogaert on January 20, 2022
Hi everyone! Got some exciting news! After a successful partnership between community and product last year, we decided to expand these efforts in 2022 and give you, our ops community members, more face-to-face time with the people who are buildin read more
RSiddula on December 23, 2021
Hello All, I am Ravi from Brussels, nice to meet you all. I am presently working as a Technical operations analyst in one of the start ups. I have an issue with the duplications in Hubspot. Problem: Whenever any company joins in my platform, someh read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributeur de premier rang
December 23, 2021 07:51
Hello @karstenkoehler Thank you for your response, I had a look at the Property history of particular company. It says "Property changed by a...read more
maggiebutler on August 25, 2021
I was watching a video on some customer feedback recently where we asked some questions about the data formatter in Workflows. Here's a screenshot so you know exactly what I'm talking about: Data formatter You probably know this already, but it read more
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
October 09, 2021 13:35
Hi! I'd love to see the basics that Zapier has. Within text, for example : Split Text Replace Trim Truncate Uppercase Capitalize (Per ...read more
mbarba on July 01, 2021
----- Do you have any suggestions for UI (or “user interface”) improvements while using programmable automation, data quality automation, and/or data sync? If so, what are they?
Participant
September 13, 2021 15:58
@mbarba great to hear that the functionality is planned! As a PieSync customer who is already extensively using this I would hope that you bring t...read more
Solved
ConnorMcM on June 14, 2021
I was wondering if there was a way to pull a first (and maybe even a last name) from an email, as long as it uses a separator such as "_" or ".". Would this be possible using the Format Data function or would I have to use the Custom Code function? read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Moderator
June 14, 2021 07:03
Hi @ConnorMcM , I don't think this is something Format Data Actions can do as they are designed to reformat or clean up data. Could be an inte...read more
EGolborne on April 23, 2021
The Format Data Action feature makes it easy for you to keep a clean CRM and gives you more control over the formatting of your data. Here are a few tips to make that process easier! Tip 1. Tell your workflow what to do with the formatted read more
jtremblay on April 21, 2021
Hi everyone, I’m Jesse Tremblay and I’m the Group Product Manager of Automation here at HubSpot. I’m really excited to launch a few new features in Workflows that will help customers automate any business process. I’m of course talking abo read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar