State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
LSchubert8 on February 19, 2024
I'm currently looking for a smart way to update the renewal dates for subscription products. Our set up is the following: - our sales team sells SaaS products as well as one of products using Hubspot, we currently do not create renewal deals in read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
March 05, 2024 13:44
We've built a Recipe to handle Renewals. A Recipe is a small process that you can install in your HubSpot portal. This doesn't require any third-pa...read more
Solved
Suvi on January 31, 2024
Hi, I assume it is not at least yet possible to delete contact's associated records with workflow (e.g. emails, notes, calls, etc.) - but is there any workaround or app or anything for this? Thanks, Suvi
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 31, 2024 08:05
Hi @Suvi , Correct, out of the box this is currently not possible. I'm not aware of any app that does this natively either. The best option is...read more
Solved
CEvans48 on January 10, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, I was wondering if any one has had an issue with profiles updating with the correct company name. Many times our contacts will leave one company and move to another however the company name under the profile name does not up read more
0 upvote
12 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 15, 2024 01:34
Hi @CEvans48 , If you click through to the Community here and also upload your screenshots directly in the Community , I can have a look.
Solved
PSterkenburg on November 24, 2023
I have run into the challenge where the Contact Owner does NOT equal Company Owner, and I need to correct that. Example: We have done some bulk merging of Contacts (and a lot more clean-up to come), and while we got rid of a lot of duplicates, with read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
November 24, 2023 03:29
Hi @PSterkenburg , I think this can be simplified. If the contact owner is already the same as the company owner, copying the company owner in...read more
Solved
PSterkenburg on November 15, 2023
Hi all! We have an integration that created a lot of noise, by creating a lot of Notes, with a note body with a certain string. I want to delete all those Notes, but I have challenges: 1. I cannot "select all the Notes with the string "xyz" anywh read more
Accepted Solution
Participant | Partner
November 29, 2023 14:58
If you have the HubSpot operations hub, you could just create a custom code action within a workflow that would delete all the notes using the API. W...read more
Solved
BReese6 on October 11, 2023
Hi HubSpotters! Has anyone ever found a way to automatically dissociate contacts from a company through an import? For further context, we import contacts weekly into HubSpot from our company system. A contact is dissociated in our company system, s read more
2 upvotes
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
October 12, 2023 02:33
Hey @BReese6 Hey there! I see you're regularly updating contacts based on your company's system, especially when it comes to unlinking them....read more
Solved
JSOK on August 23, 2023
The algorithm for finding dupes seems extremely flawed. Maybe it's just me, but I have about a 99% false positive rate and in many cases, can't see the logic in associating two entities. With a big database, that means I need to navigate 5000 match read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
August 23, 2023 11:09
Hi @JSOK , If you find HubSpot's deduplication / matching insufficient, your best option would currently be third party integrations like Insy...read more
Solved
AWeil on May 18, 2023
We are working on using the custom-coded-action “Merge contacts that share the same phone number” however when we try and use the code we are receiving the following error message. Does anyone have any ideas on what we're doing wrong? WARNING: Th read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 18, 2023 17:59
Hi @AWeil , this looks like you've got an issue with authorisation. This could be due to how you've added the access token for your private app or b...read more
Solved
BLaRosa on May 16, 2023
Hi HubSpot Insights keeps adding/changing company names with teh legal name e.g. Banana Head Pty Ltd. We want to only have the display name e.g. Banana Head. I'd love to run a workflow that removes specific strings like " Pty Ltd" from a field. read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 16, 2023 04:15
Hi @BLaRosa , This requires a Operations Hub Professional subscription and can be achieved with the Format data action in a company-based work...read more
Solved
JoeFromPinch on May 12, 2023
Is there a way to add a format workflow to automatically convert a phone number to add a country code? I use Hubspot to call a lot but our third party systems only collect the phone number without country code, which Hubspot requires to validate it read more
2 upvotes
13 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 12, 2023 02:39
Hi @JoeFromPinch , Then it depends on how your phone numbers are formatted exactly. In Germany, for example, numbers without country code star...read more
Zayne on March 24, 2023
Hi community. I'm slightly confused about the functionality that one gains with Operations Hub Prof. We have the following Hubs: Sales Hub Enterprise Marketing Hub Professional Service Hub Professional Operations Hub Starter I see that read more
Community Manager
March 27, 2023 09:11
Hi @Zayne , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I hope you don't mind if I also share a bit of information about the Operations Hub. ...read more
BJSteiger on March 03, 2023
Good mornign all.. I'm rather new to the Operations Hub and we are trying to do a lot of basic data cleansing. We have a global operations so we have to deal with Asian character sets, but we want to split a first name field if the last name i read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
March 08, 2023 14:20
Hi @BJSteiger , I found a similar case where it was resolved by using a code. Please check here
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar