ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
解決済み
SMoyse 4月 20日, 2024
Hi There, I wasn't sure if I should put this in the API or Ops Hub location... I chose the latter. I'm trying to dedupe contacts based on firstname, lastname and company. Mainly to take care of duplicate contacts as a result of merging two 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者
4月 20日, 2024 06:59
Changing let idsToMerge = searchResults.body.results to let idsToMerge = searchResults.results fixed this issue. The rest of my problems w...続きを読む
JoshuaW 4月 11日, 2024
Does anyone know workflow custom code that would extract a specific parameter from the "Last Page Seen" contact property URL to then apply that value to another property for the contact? For example: If the "Last Page Seen" value is the following U 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
4月 12日, 2024 00:42
Hi @JoshuaW , This should be possible with a regex replace: I'm not a regex expert but this code snippet should correspond to ...続きを読む
TSweet2 3月 26日, 2024
Hello, I have recently gotten a notifciation that there is a contact in my account that is reaching the association limit for emails. I am trying to use a custom code action in workflows to possibly un-associate emails from the contact. I current 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
メンバー
4月 12日, 2024 00:04
Hi! You can do this quite easily with Lutra. I've created a demo video to show you how that is done! (Disclaimer: I am one of the founders here at...続きを読む
ARoberts_CC 3月 07日, 2024
Does anyone have custom code already created for automatic sequential numbering for deals I could use? I'd like to add this code to a workflow via Operations Hub to auto-assign a job number to every newly created deal for accounting purposes. Thank 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
3月 28日, 2024 10:13
Have you considered using the autogenerated Record ID that Hubspot creates? It's the first column whenever you export a deal view.
解決済み
Zayne 2月 21日, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to get custom code actions (not custom workflow actions) to change the exectution state. All custom code actions have the enumeration "hs_execution_state" as an output option, but I haven't been able to find ANY document 続きを読む
1 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
キーアドバイザー | Platinum Partner
2月 22日, 2024 11:13
You cannot use the value hs_execution_state in your code since it is outputed after the code is ran. hs_execution_state will be set to "success" if...続きを読む
解決済み
ABrandt 2月 05日, 2024
Hello Community, I'm making a workaround in order to be able to count the number marketing emails delivered but after a certain condition/date. Since the native HubSpot field Number of marketing emails delivered is a number field that can' 続きを読む
0 いいね!
4 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者
2月 08日, 2024 13:33
Thanks for the tag @PamCotton ! Fully agree with @JTBuys solution here, just wanted to add that even if you think you can do something in HubSpot ...続きを読む
MHarp 1月 30日, 2024
We created a custom behavioral event called "Attended Event" to report transfer Zoom Meeting attendance records into Hubspot so we could report on our customer's attendance within their weekly groups. For the most part, this works great to create re 続きを読む
1 いいね!
3 コメント
投稿者 | Platinum Partner
1月 31日, 2024 17:21
Great, thank you. What do you think of a workflow like below? This triggers weekly for all contacts in an active list that are on a group roster. I ...続きを読む
ABrandt 1月 24日, 2024
Hello community, While HubSpot provides a Number of times contacted field natively, this field is not very granular in that: It counts all types of activties indiscrimnantly. The number can only grow as its not calculated for a certain ti 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
1月 25日, 2024 13:26
Hello Bérangère, Thanks for the reply here and searching for previous solutions. It looks like the first solution you posted migh be the closes...続きを読む
解決済み
AOber 1月 16日, 2024
Hi all, I'm creating a work flow to update all open deals to the company owner when a company owner is changed. The first step I have is creating code to get the company owner ID to be used later in assigned it to the open deals. I've included t 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
メンバー
1月 16日, 2024 23:02
Turns out all I needed to do was remove 'body' from let companyOwnerId = results.body.properties.hubspot_owner_id; Lesson to not always ta...続きを読む
解決済み
JGibbs4 1月 11日, 2024
Hi there, I am pretty sure there isn't a way to get this done, but I wanted to confirm. Background: We have created a "Contract" custom object and a "Project" custom object. Projects are associated with the Contract, and a company could ha 続きを読む
Accepted Solution
参加者
1月 13日, 2024 10:52
I am deploying Associ8 right now for similar use cases. You will need to have a matching property as you mentioned in the two objects that you wish...続きを読む
AOber 1月 04日, 2024
I have some experience in R but nearly none in JavaScript/Python. In scowering the internet for hours this is the best I've came up with with finding line item associations with a deal. I want to be able to use the line items and their information l 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
1月 08日, 2024 05:01
Hey @BérangèreL & @AOber thanks for the mention (hopped on another acc), There a couple of potential issues I see here but I'd be great if ...続きを読む
解決済み
DCozens 12月 08日, 2023
I need to set multiple associations between a Contact and a Company via a workflow using the API I have a contact that I need to mark as PrimaryContact and BillingContact. This works fine via the Hubspot UI, but when I try to set an additional a 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
メンバー
12月 10日, 2023 06:06
OK, so I solved this by myself. When you PUT the associations for an entity and you need multiple labelled associations between the same two enti...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar