• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
TSweet2 on March 26, 2024
Hello, I have recently gotten a notifciation that there is a contact in my account that is reaching the association limit for emails. I am trying to use a custom code action in workflows to possibly un-associate emails from the contact. I current read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 27, 2024 08:00
Hi @TSweet2 , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I understand that you have received the message reaching the limit on CONTACT...read more
ARoberts_CC on March 07, 2024
Does anyone have custom code already created for automatic sequential numbering for deals I could use? I'd like to add this code to a workflow via Operations Hub to auto-assign a job number to every newly created deal for accounting purposes. Thank read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 08, 2024 05:16
Hi @ARoberts_CC , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! After reviewing this topic, I came across an existing conversation in the...read more
Solved
Zayne on February 21, 2024
I'm trying to figure out how to get custom code actions (not custom workflow actions) to change the exectution state. All custom code actions have the enumeration "hs_execution_state" as an output option, but I haven't been able to find ANY document read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
February 22, 2024 11:13
You cannot use the value hs_execution_state in your code since it is outputed after the code is ran. hs_execution_state will be set to "success" if...read more
Solved
ABrandt on February 05, 2024
Hello Community, I'm making a workaround in order to be able to count the number marketing emails delivered but after a certain condition/date. Since the native HubSpot field Number of marketing emails delivered is a number field that can' read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 08, 2024 13:33
Thanks for the tag @PamCotton ! Fully agree with @JTBuys solution here, just wanted to add that even if you think you can do something in HubSpot ...read more
MHarp on January 30, 2024
We created a custom behavioral event called "Attended Event" to report transfer Zoom Meeting attendance records into Hubspot so we could report on our customer's attendance within their weekly groups. For the most part, this works great to create re read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
January 31, 2024 17:21
Great, thank you. What do you think of a workflow like below? This triggers weekly for all contacts in an active list that are on a group roster. I ...read more
ABrandt on January 24, 2024
Hello community, While HubSpot provides a Number of times contacted field natively, this field is not very granular in that: It counts all types of activties indiscrimnantly. The number can only grow as its not calculated for a certain ti read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
January 25, 2024 13:26
Hello Bérangère, Thanks for the reply here and searching for previous solutions. It looks like the first solution you posted migh be the closes...read more
Solved
AOber on January 16, 2024
Hi all, I'm creating a work flow to update all open deals to the company owner when a company owner is changed. The first step I have is creating code to get the company owner ID to be used later in assigned it to the open deals. I've included t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
January 16, 2024 23:02
Turns out all I needed to do was remove 'body' from let companyOwnerId = results.body.properties.hubspot_owner_id; Lesson to not always ta...read more
Solved
JGibbs4 on January 11, 2024
Hi there, I am pretty sure there isn't a way to get this done, but I wanted to confirm. Background: We have created a "Contract" custom object and a "Project" custom object. Projects are associated with the Contract, and a company could ha read more
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 13, 2024 10:52
I am deploying Associ8 right now for similar use cases. You will need to have a matching property as you mentioned in the two objects that you wish...read more
AOber on January 04, 2024
I have some experience in R but nearly none in JavaScript/Python. In scowering the internet for hours this is the best I've came up with with finding line item associations with a deal. I want to be able to use the line items and their information l read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
January 08, 2024 05:01
Hey @BérangèreL & @AOber thanks for the mention (hopped on another acc), There a couple of potential issues I see here but I'd be great if ...read more
Solved
DCozens on December 08, 2023
I need to set multiple associations between a Contact and a Company via a workflow using the API I have a contact that I need to mark as PrimaryContact and BillingContact. This works fine via the Hubspot UI, but when I try to set an additional a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
December 10, 2023 06:06
OK, so I solved this by myself. When you PUT the associations for an entity and you need multiple labelled associations between the same two enti...read more
Clare_HS on November 17, 2023
I'm seeing a lot of newer email platforms popping up with the abililty to use if/else statements as email personalizations. Here's an example to give you the gist. After a lot of trial and error, I've worked out a solution to make HubSpot do t read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
November 20, 2023 03:27
Hi @Clare_HS , I hope that you are well! Thank you so much for sharing this with the Community! 🌟 Have a fantastic day! Best, Bérangère
Solved
PSterkenburg on November 15, 2023
Hi all! We have an integration that created a lot of noise, by creating a lot of Notes, with a note body with a certain string. I want to delete all those Notes, but I have challenges: 1. I cannot "select all the Notes with the string "xyz" anywh read more
Accepted Solution
Participant | Partner
November 29, 2023 14:58
If you have the HubSpot operations hub, you could just create a custom code action within a workflow that would delete all the notes using the API. W...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar