Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
Gelöst
benjaminkroeni on April 07, 2022
Hey guys! I hope you're doing well. I noticed that since I connected my HubSpot Account with Bexio, I have a different contacts but with all the same customer number in my bexio account. Examples: Why? It is the case that the bexio c Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
7 Antworten
Accepted Solution
HubSpot-Produktteam
Mai 30, 2022 04:13
Hi Benjamin, Sorry I forgot to update this thread. They've issued a fix a month ago and our tests were succesful.
Gelöst
thomasvbe on März 17, 2022
Hi I wanted to search for a custom object that I've created and wanted to use the API in a custom code workflow. The documentation states that you have to use the following: const apiResponse = await hubspotClient.crm.searchApi.doSearch(ob Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Stratege/Strategin | Elite Partner
April 14, 2022 19:14
Hey there @thomasvbe , I've run into this rather frustrating problem in the past as well. You're absolutely correct, the documentation is out...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
siamak on Januar 31, 2022
Hello all, I have connected the Sendinblue app from the Marketplace with my Hubspot account to sync contacts that are collected from a form. I want these contacts to be added to a specific list in Sendinblue, therefore I selected the form in Sync Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
3 Antworten
Accepted Solution
HubSpot-Moderator/-in
Februar 03, 2022 08:13
Hi @siamak Thanks for reaching out! I'm afraid it is not possible for Data Sync to put contacts in a list. The contacts will always en...Beitrag ansehen
ChrisChiha on Januar 24, 2022
Hello, I previously tried enrolling a contact from my custom code using the enrol API : https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/workflows/add_contact and it worked smoothly ! I went today to test my custom code again, and the request i Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
ariz on Juni 08, 2021
Hello, I added the mailerlite data sync app as integration for the two-way sync between Mailerlite and Hubspot. I chose to sync all Hubspot contacts to a specific, already created group in mailerlite (see first image) with all the standard field Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
11 Antworten
Community-Manager/-in
Juli 27, 2021 08:43
Hi @Lesleychang , I apologize for the late reply! Thank you for the link to the question you posted in our Ops Hub, I've seen you were able ...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar