• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
jbogaert on May 24, 2022
Hello! The Operations Hub Show & Tell is back! Tomorrow, May 25 at 10, our product team will talk about Operations Hub, what it is, and how they're thinking about its future. Joining us will be Frans Leys (Data Sync), Mega read more
MarianaBravo on May 19, 2022
Hello everyone! I would like to learn more about how to see the history of a purchase in HS. Can't find this tab, because I assume we are able to do it. Thank you in advance!
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2022 02:28
Thank you so much! Got it.
Solved
thomasvbe on May 18, 2022
Hi, I've got a custom code workflow where I try to get data from an external MySQL database. I get a "too many connections" error because it's possible that more than 200 contacts go through that workflow at the same time. It needs to fetch data ri read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
May 19, 2022 04:37
Hey @thomasvbe , There isn't an ideal solution here as there is no way of throttling how many contacts (or any record for that matter) can ...read more
PBaxter on May 13, 2022
Hi All, Anyone had any joy working with the Line Item "start date" property? It's causing me heartache. Simply, I want to create a Line Item / Deals report with a date field that either shows the "start date" (if that property is populate read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ChrisChiha on May 12, 2022
Hello, I am looking to add a custom code in my workflow, that will clone a deal to another pipeline, and copy deal properties to the newly cloned deal. My use case is to clone the deal to a new pipeline and copy deal id from the original deal read more
Contributor | Elite Partner
May 12, 2022 11:08
Hey Chris! Check out Clone Attack, it does all this out of the box (no custom code required)! Clone Attack has a workflow action that all...read more
phoebecrossland on May 04, 2022
Hello everyone! I work in Sales Operations and we are currently looking into a territory refresh within our organisation. I want to pull an active list from Hubspot into a Google Sheet to easily visualise the accounts available to assign, is a workf read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2022 07:30
You can try Actiondesk it's a spreadsheet connected to Hubspot 🙂
EGolborne on May 03, 2022
Hi All, We originally had a Programmable Automation Office Hours scheduled for May 10th, but unfortunately we will have to cancel it. We apologize for any inconvenience, but are looking forward to seeing everyone at our June office hours read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
Kevin_ThinkFuel on May 03, 2022
Hi there, we are trying to recreate the referral program described in this post . However, when we run the last custom code workflow to update the referral contact to attribute the new lead to them, we are receiving a "Unhandled Promise Rejection". read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 03, 2022 06:36
Removed.
Solved
ÓrbitaCom on April 21, 2022
HI! I am having problems with the reception of my lead notifications. I have chatted with client support and they have told me that Hubspot automatically sends some notifications to SPAM so that my Primary email box doesn't fill. I tri read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 21, 2022 07:34
Hi @ÓrbitaCom , I'd recommend sending these form submission notifications to an inbox which is not connected to a conversations inbox in HubSpot. ...read more
davecriswell on April 20, 2022
We're looking into implementation of Operations Hub and have plenty of use cases to move forward. However, one item we thought might be possible is using data quality automation for deduplication of contact or company records. The current manag read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
April 20, 2022 10:26
Well, I should have done more digging before posting this 😐 I answered my own question after finding the use case on this page.
Wakira on April 19, 2022
Hi , I try call a external api(third party) in mi workflow using custom code, but its not working. I get this message: "ERROR Unhandled Promise Rejection" Would it be possible to make an external call for this functionality? Thanks read more
Participant
April 28, 2022 06:34
@LMartinez @bryce-corey @stefen @Pam Do you have any guidance or help on how I can resolve this? thanks
JKeilty on April 19, 2022
I had been looking over the Workflows Custom Code https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/workflows/custom-code-actions and the Node.js supported libraries. I was wondering if there is any planned support for Sentry? ( https://www.npmjs read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar