• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
DCalderon11 on February 03, 2023
I am working to rename each new custom object automatically upon creation. Soemthing like this: Random number - Company Name. The custom object is associated to the Company upon creation however I haven't been able to accomplish this as the wor read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DouweDeinum on February 03, 2023
Hi, we prepared a workflow with a custom coded action. When we test the custom code on individual enrolled records, it works perfectly. But when I turn on the workflow and enroll all records that need to go through the custom code, most of the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
EAGMark on January 30, 2023
We have set up the Microsoft Dynamics integration which works quite well. However, in Microsoft, Leads never really go away. They get qualified to opportunities, but the lead still exists. The problem we are having is that if a client submits a se read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 01, 2023 07:24
Thanks for the response Phil. We actually moved from Salesforce to Dynamics recently and had a nice work around for Salesforce that unfortunately doe...read more
joseadiazc on January 26, 2023
We are currently running a CSAT survey for customers that triggers based on a Contact Property, this contact property is modified by a Custom Object Workflow, for example: Project (Custom Object) enters "Completed" Stage > Custom Object Workf read more
Guide | Platinum Partner
January 30, 2023 06:15
Thank you @kvonloesecke for introducing this thread to me. Hey @joseadiazc , thank you for reaching out to the community about that....read more
Solved
ShlomiGani on January 11, 2023
Hi everyone, Unfortunately I didn't find any split command in the format data option. We do pay for OPS enterprise and I would like to keep this action in house instead of exporting it to Make.com / Zapier. Has anyone ever tried to create read more
Accepted Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
January 12, 2023 00:25
Hey @ShlomiGani , sure, let me show you how to set up the custom code action with some screenshots. The most important stuff is the fo...read more
JonahWilson-GK3 on January 10, 2023
Hello, We have a client that is using Eventbrite to registrations. They want to build an automated workflow that triggers a post-event survey 2 days after the event is complete. The problem with the Eventbrite integration is they don't provide t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 11, 2023 13:06
Thanks @jolle - I'm curious if I were to try this anyway, do you have any ideas of a custom code option that could copy selected text from the fiel...read more
KyrylLuchkin on January 06, 2023
We use the custom code to organize the discovery meeting journey in HubSpot. Our business process looks very simple: A lead books a discovery meeting => a respective deal is created Unfortunately, a standard workflow didn't work cause the de read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
January 07, 2023 13:41
Hi @KyrylLuchkin The way I understand objects and activities in HubSpot is that activities are always associated with one object. This ar...read more
Solved
christine_Igles on January 04, 2023
What is the best way to remove unnecessary punctuation from a field? For example, a job title might include the following characters; a comma, fwd slash, and an ampersand. We want to remove all 3 characters from the title to keep the data clean and read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
January 04, 2023 06:28
Hi @christine_Igles , It sounds like you're using the Format data action in workflows for this, correct? (Operations Hub Professional is gre...read more
chudst on January 02, 2023
Hi guys, I've Sales Hub Professional. And I need 2 things: We have our internal property called "Source's ID". The value is S00000X (S00001, S00002, etc.) for contact. I'd like to increase it by +1 automatically when new contact is added. Is it s read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
January 17, 2023 08:05
@jolle , @chrisworqflow , @TiphaineCuisset , may I try to ask you again? 😊
MCallies on December 28, 2022
I'm looking to put together a custom code that would trigger a notification if two properties are not the same. For example, I have an estimated deal amount and a final deal amount and I want an email notification to be sent if the two properties ar read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
January 09, 2023 23:09
Hey @MCallies , I'm using Make Platform for property comparison. Using workflow I'm sending a webhook with the object properties to Make and th...read more
CRoderigue on December 28, 2022
The problem: I am trying to integrate two wix websites with one hubspot portal with syncsmart.io. This is not possible to do. I am trying to have forms from both wix sites to populate the contacts records in the one HubSpot portal. The Idea: I am r read more
HubSpot Moderator
December 29, 2022 09:55
@CRoderigue , happy Thursday! Thanks for reaching out to the HubSpot community! With Ops Hub Professional, it is possible to create a ...read more
Solved
RMarinho on December 26, 2022
Hello, I need a subscription trigger in the workflow that activates every time the value of a property is updated (including when the value of the property is cleared, when I use "[property] is known" it does not catch when the value is cleared) . read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
December 28, 2022 05:05
Hi @RMarinho , Are you referring to the close date on the deal object? If so, this would do the trick: Best regards!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Stay up to date on RevOps best practices and our community calendar