⚙ Operations Hub

DaveGoff2
Contributor

Workflow Enrollment Report(s)?

SOLVE

Is there some way to get a scheduled report of how often a workflow has run in a set amount of time?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DaveGoff2,

Not directly, no, but there are workarounds.

The first one, which feels a bit wrong, would be embedding the workflow Performance page on a dashboard. Navigate to the workflow (from the editor, click on Details in the top left). The page should look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1657906746313.png

Copy the link, navigate to a dashboard and click Actions and Add external content. Paste the link here:

karstenkoehler_1-1657906780654.png

Drag the embedded element to at least 6x4 on the grid. Then you can set up a recurring dashboard email. Unfortunately, embedded content won't load in full so you have to check whether you get all of the info you want to see here. When I tested this, I got Total enrolled and 7 day enrollment average.

Alternatively, you could create a custom date property. At the beginning of your workflow, set the value of that date property to "Step of date".

You can then navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object. Select the object, then visualize the Count of contacts (or other object) and the date property. Under Filters, specify the date range for this property. (Let me know if you need further assistance with setting up this report, happy to elaborate.) The best visualization is going to be a vertical bar or line chart.

Similarly to the recurring emails above, you can have this report emailed to you on a regular basis.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DaveGoff2,

Not directly, no, but there are workarounds.

The first one, which feels a bit wrong, would be embedding the workflow Performance page on a dashboard. Navigate to the workflow (from the editor, click on Details in the top left). The page should look like this:

karstenkoehler_0-1657906746313.png

Copy the link, navigate to a dashboard and click Actions and Add external content. Paste the link here:

karstenkoehler_1-1657906780654.png

Drag the embedded element to at least 6x4 on the grid. Then you can set up a recurring dashboard email. Unfortunately, embedded content won't load in full so you have to check whether you get all of the info you want to see here. When I tested this, I got Total enrolled and 7 day enrollment average.

Alternatively, you could create a custom date property. At the beginning of your workflow, set the value of that date property to "Step of date".

You can then navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object. Select the object, then visualize the Count of contacts (or other object) and the date property. Under Filters, specify the date range for this property. (Let me know if you need further assistance with setting up this report, happy to elaborate.) The best visualization is going to be a vertical bar or line chart.

Similarly to the recurring emails above, you can have this report emailed to you on a regular basis.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

DaveGoff2
Contributor

SOLVE

Excellent!

I wish there was a built-in option but this works well. Nice work-around!
Thanks @Anonymous !