⚙ Operations Hub

TGJW
Participant

Workflow Custom Code with enumeration output copy to HubSpot property issue

I am trying to use custom code create Enumeration data output and copy it insert into another HubSpot property to store data. and here is the output. not sure is Enumeration output setup like this is correct need help on this image 1. and image 2 is the test of output data.
I’m also have a trouble with when custom code copy into existing HubSpot property. see image 3 and 4. the problem is when image 3 both custom code and assign property is select and image 4 once I click append or replace the custom code is gone. so copy will not happen at this point. I did try using copy flow with two hubspot existing properties it work fine.

1)

custom Code issue data outputs 2.png

2)custom Code issue data outputs.png

3)custom Code issue.png

4)custom Code issue 2.png

1 Reply 1
ArdenM
Contributor

Workflow Custom Code with enumeration output copy to HubSpot property issue

Hey!

I know it's been long enough that you either solved or abandoned this, but for anyone else I suspect the issue here is that the system doesn't like converting to a string and then appending. If you want to append the value to that property (which I have to assume is either a short or long text field) then you want to set your code output as a string, not an enumeration.

Given that you haven't set any enumeration options, I don't see why you wanted it to be an enumeration at all - the only use case I've really had for enumeration outputs is to pass OwnerIds into Owner fields.

Let me know if you're still sitting on this, or if anyone else needs clarity!

0 Upvotes