⚙ Operations Hub

jbogaert
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

Which processes has Operations Hub helped you streamline?

Hi everyone,

As we're nearing the end of this year, let's take a look back. 2021 to me was the year HubSpot started really empowering Operations professionals with the launch of Operations Hub. 

As we look back, I'd love to hear from you how Operations Hub has empowered you? What processes and tasks did it help automate for you? Please share below!

I can already say that I'm eagerly awaiting 2022 to see what other features and updates the good people building Operations Hub have up their sleeves.

0 Votes
3 Réponses
AdamSand
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

We have used operations hub to get some job costing data inside hubspot. 

But we are stuck on a step trying to add an additional cost. We are sooooo close but so far this is proving to be awesome! 

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/jQJL31JPbmeX46A4H3SFUN?

Drew_Cohen
Contributeur de premier rang

Hi @jbogaert - a big win that Operations Hub supported was our integration with our phone system. While the system had a native integration with HubSpot, it wasn't robust enough and didn't solve some very specific needs of ours. So, using Operations Hub's custom code action, it allowed us to dive in and customize a solution that met our needs. Specifically, we used the API to associate records with one another, run duplicate checks, customize record names, associate engagement, etc. We were able to bring together our strategic vision with our technical resources by utilizing this Ops Hub feature.

jbogaert
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot