⚙ Operations Hub

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Which data sync apps should we consider?

I work for the data sync product and want to hear from you - what data sync apps should we consider building next?

Appreciate you'd posting the reply including:

- the exact name of the app

- a URL

- the objects you'd like to see synched

- any alternative integrations you've tried out that weren't ideal for some reason

Note: not all apps are good fits - I suggest first watching this short clip :

8 Replies 8
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Another App that I think would be useful to integrate is Lead Forensics (https://www.leadforensics.com/integrations/), this tool integrates with Dynamics, Zoho and Salesforce so it needs a HubSpot integration to compete with users who wish to implement a CRM. The sync would need to include contact and company records. This sync would assist current Lead Forensics users to consider HubSpot as their CRM 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
GGower
Participant

Hi Nicole! Great news Lead Forensics just published our HubSpot app and is live in the App Marketplace!

Happy to connect and share more around the functionality and roadmap. 

0 Upvotes
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

IFS (https://www.ifs.com/) is a common ERP that we are asked to integrate with HubSpot. While there are third-party sync that can integrate with Salesforce that is well known, the HubSpot integrations are not as well known so so having a data sync that syncs contact and company information as well deal sync for this will help ensure that the ERP users who want to use Hubspot can do so with ease and this will help compete against tools like Salesforce.  Users would need to be able to update information and have it sync bi-directionally which is why I think that Data Sync would work so well for this.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
JenBergren
Guide

Hello! Thanks for the tag! I have asked my team to come here and post suggestions for you 🙂

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Unleashed Software (https://www.unleashedsoftware.com/) sync of inventory data with deals so that we can check stock real-time and get up to date information sent to this inventory management tool as deals get closed.

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
NicoleSengers
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

One that we would like to see is SharpSpring (https://sharpspring.com/) Sync so that we can see Contact and Activity data sync as well as company data. This would allow Sharpspring to be used along with HubSpot CRM.

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
ChristinaKay
Top Contributor

- Chargebee (I know there is a marketplace app but a Data Sync would be amazing)

- Chargebee.com

- Products (and Add Ons), Plans, Subscriptions, and Customers

- We currently have Chargebee integrated but more of a "data sync" type of integration would help out tremendously. We are in a test group for a new update with Chargebee on being able to do more within HubSpot for Chargebee so.. this suggestion could be nothing if it works well :).. but regardless, it could help keep data aligned. 

I have other ideas/suggestions as well, I will respond after I have had my coffee :). 

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

@JenBergren@ChristinaKay@MattBolian@Connorj13@NicoleSengers@Drew_Cohen 
Have you encountered any apps you would like to be natively supported by HubSpot?