⚙ Operations Hub

mbarba
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

What do you do when Zapier can't help?

Community Post_OH_0018_Canva Grpahic.png

-----

What are some automations you've always wanted to set up that tools like Zapier couldn't accomplish for you?

What have you done as a result to try to find a way to automate that process?

For those reading people's responses to this question, I'd love to hear your insights on how you think this could be accomplished by using Custom Code Actions!

3 Replies 3
Teun
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @jbogaert , That is exactly what we we're doing. But we do not use Clearbit or ZoomInfo for our dutch customers, cause we have other API's that have more relevant data.
We also created a solution with custom code where we fetch order information from a ecommerce platform and use the Single Send API and the SMTP API to send an order confirmation.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

Teun

Before Custom Code I would create a small NodeJS app with Express and use a webhook to automate my processes.

Custom Code and serverless functions eliminate the need for a external solution in 90% of the cases.

Right now, we mainly use it for data enrichment.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

0 Upvotes
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Teun! Thanks for sharing 😄

That sounds so cool. Does that mean you've written a code action that enrolls companies and pings Clearbit or ZoomInfo APIs? Or are you using it in another way? Would love to hear more about it!

0 Upvotes