⚙ Operations Hub

jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Welcome to the ⚙ Operations Hub Board!!

Hello and welcome to the community’s newest topic board: Operations Hub! I’m Jan and I’m this community’s moderator. 😄 

HubSpot just launched a brand new hub in their product lineup with new tools and features to help out today’s ops professionals. With Operations Hub, we’re trying to redefine what it means to be in Ops, by elevating operators to strategic partners by freeing them from data fires, integration issues, and clunky processes, and instead of helping them run their organization efficiently at scale.

With a new hub comes a new community topic board where you can ask and answer questions related to Operations Hub and all its amazing new features. 

Today is launch day, so we’ve got a bunch of amazing content lined up for you. Here’s a quick overview:

If you have any specific questions about data sync by HubSpot or the new workflow actions, you can ask the product managers directly in the following threads:

If you’re in operations, then this RevOps and Operations community will definitely be of interest to you. Check out the OpsLife discussion board where you can connect with and learn from other Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Service Ops or RevOps professionals. Or check out the new RevOps Community Blog to learn more about practical ways to implement RevOps at your company and in your role.

Eager to hear what your Operations Hub experiences are. Let's grow better together!

3 Replies 3
JenBergren
Guide

Hi Jan!

Exciting! Thanks for sharing!

Are there any plans you can share about the possibility of making a dedicated menu inside of HubSpot for Ops Hub, similar to the menus at the tops for Sales, Marketing, and Service? 
It would be great if all the tools could live in one area to give Ops and Ops Hub similar importance as Sales, Marketing, and Service Hub. Even if the tools are also still accessible in their current locations as well.

Our team's initial reaction on the day Ops Hub was live in our portal was "where is it?" as we all looked for the missing menu item 🙂

Thanks!

Jen Bergren

Sr. Operations Manager
Remotish - A HubSpot RevOps Agency

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
jbogaert
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @JenBergren,

That's a really good question. I honestly can't say what the future holds, but I do know that it was a deliberate choice to not put all these features under a dedicated menu. I believe the reasoning there was that Operations Hub builds on existing HubSpot Platform features and is embedded in the places Operations teams already work - like integrations and automation. I think that if we moved those, it would have disrupted the flows our users are already accustomed to, reduce the learning curve and improve the experience. 

0 Upvotes
JenBergren
Guide

Hi @jbogaert ! Thanks for the reply!

I don't think the tools need to be moved, but having them in a menu, in addition to the current locations, would be helpful.
Similar to having Marketing tasks in the menu like Sales tasks are, besides locating them deep into the campaigns area, would be helpful especially when we're showing clients what is available/included with certain Hubs.

Thanks!

Jen Bergren

Sr. Operations Manager

Remotish - a HubSpot RevOps Agency

Thanks!
Jen Bergren
Human-Centered Operations Leader, HubSpot SuperFan, Instructional Design and Lifelong Learning Advocate
Connect with me on Linkedin
0 Upvotes