⚙ Operations Hub

Zayne
Contributor

Unique features of Operations Hub Professional

Hi community. I'm slightly confused about the functionality that one gains with Operations Hub Prof. We have the following Hubs:

• Sales Hub Enterprise
  • Marketing Hub Professional
  • Service Hub Professional
  • Operations Hub Starter 

I see that the following are features of Ops Hub Prof, but I already have access to them in Sales Hub Enterprise :

1. Permission Sets
  2. Teams
  3. Custom Reporting
  4. Calculated properties
  5. Product Library
  6. Association labels
  7. Presets

The following are features of Ops Hub Enterprise, but we also have these with Sales Hub Enterprise:

1. Sandbox account
  2. Custom objects
  3. Hierarchical teams

The above list is taken from https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog#OperationsHub

I'm really after the programmable automation and the data cleaning functionality of Ops Hub Prof, but it feels like quite a tough pill to swallow to fork out $800/month to get a few additional features when we are already paying for Sales Hub Enterprise.

I can't find any detail on whether the features listed above differ from what we've currently got, so perhaps I've got this completely wrong and Operations Hub Prof provides more functionality within each of these feature sets.

Can anyone provide any clarity on this?

Thanks

Zayne 

1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unique features of Operations Hub Professional

Hi @Zayne,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I hope you don't mind if I also share a bit of information about the Operations Hub. 

I'd say the following tools are the most powerful features of Operations Hub Pro+. These tools aren't available in other hubs.  

I also wanted to share this Guide to the Operations Hub that descibes these tools in more detail. When comparing hub features, you can also use the table overview here on the pricing page (click on "See all features and limits").

I'd recommend reaching out to your customer success manager as well; they'll be glad to provide further guidance. Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings