⚙ Operations Hub

beining
Membre

Two-way syncing between two different Google Contacts accounts

I have Piesync that syncs two way Google Contacts with another Google Contacts account. Is this not possible in HubSpot? The only thing I can find in HubSpot App Marketplace "Operations Hub" is syncing Google Contacts to HubSpot, which is not what I want.Screenshot from PieSyncScreenshot from PieSync

0 Votes
1 Réponse
jbogaert
Modérateur HubSpot
Modérateur HubSpot

Two-way syncing between two different Google Contacts accounts

@beining wrote:

I have Piesync that syncs two way Google Contacts with another Google Contacts account. Is this not possible in HubSpot? The only thing I can find in HubSpot App Marketplace "Operations Hub" is syncing Google Contacts to HubSpot, which is not what I want.

Hi @beining!

That's correct. With PieSync you could indeed connect two apps and sync data two-way between them. Data sync by HubSpot is built with the PieSync sync engine but is designed differently to always natively sync data two-way from one app with HubSpot

On Operations Hub you will be able to create more than one connection to the same app in the near future. When that happens you'll be able to create two integrations and use HubSpot's Free CRM as middleware:

• Integration 1: Google Contacts Account A <> HubSpot Free CRM
  • Integration 2: Google Contacts Account B <> HubSpot Free CRM

While the downside here is that it does require a bit more set-up time, the upside is that you can do so for free. In the meantime, I would advise you to keep using PieSync.

Hope this helps!